How are some professional athletes so stupid?

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by GoGators, Sep 22, 2011.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

2. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

That's awesome. What a dipshit.

4. GoGators

I know right. I completely understand that there's probably not a lot to do in Cincinnati but come on man!

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

[​IMG]

That's my team...

6. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

You know your sports interests are pretty well spread out aren't they?

7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

This shit makes me sick. Dude just doesn't understand what he was given.

8. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I living in Ohio (go to school in Cincy) so that's why. And I like Arizona because being in Big 10 Country I just grew sick of it real fast. One night i turned on the TV and watch the Arizona game when they upset California when they were like 5th in the nation and I have loved it ever since (Spread Passing Games > Big Ten Running Games)

9. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I will have to say though is I enjoy watching a completely dominant defense over a flashy, high-flying offense. Back in the 90's I used to love watching FSU's D when they had Wadsworth and Co. I couldn't believe it that they got beat by UF in the NC after they dominated them defensively earlier in the season. Those were the days of truly great college football.

I would encourage you, if you have ESPN Classic to check out some of those old games, they are great.

10. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I've watched a few when it was on Time Warner Cable for free. Now I can't find it and it pisses me off. =/

11. GoGators

That's the one thing I get from the NFL that college football doesn't really supply. I love watching the Ravens or Steelers just cause their defenses are so dominant. The edge they play with and intimidation they impose on offenses is awesome.

12. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

The Ravens D was and is still great to watch. I thought that Rex Ryan would bring that with him to the jets. He kind of did, but I think they need a better, more emotional leader than Bart Scott. He is good, but nothing like Ray Lewis. That guy is intense and has played at such a high level for so long, he will definitely be considered one of the all time greatest linebackers.

The first game that year that UF won the BCS against FSU, all I remember is how damn dominate that Dline was. UF couldn't do anything and Danny looked like he was running for his life half the time. It was amazing how Spurrier was able to do what they did in the BCS game given that UF's Oline was way overpowered that day too.