How are you guys liking the sliders?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jul 28, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

How are you guys liking the sliders?

Looks like for the most part, cpu games are tough. Alot of close games vs weaker competition (me vs. Ark St and Baylor vs North Texas for example) and the tougher teams are either beating us or giving us all we can handle.

The one exception was S. Carolina kicking the crap out of Georgia last night, a game that prob should have been closer.

Want some feedback. Anything you think need changing?

2. LSU21dude

LSU21dude Geaux Tigers

I like the sliders. I know the score of my game wasn't close, but I pulled away at the end. The score at halftime was 14-14, I tied it up on a long pass play that I thought was gonna be intercepted (check my highlights, I uploaded the video from it).
    I also caught another break in the second half, the DB had a pick but the ball bounced off his hands and my receiver caught the tip and went in for a TD (also uploaded the hightlight of this).

3. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

Yea, they seem fine. My game wasnt as close as the score indicates. My starters broke out to a 21-0 lead and my bench almost gave it up. But then again... it IS Baylor. Not like I have extreme depth. lol

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

so far so good but not enough games to tell.