HOW 'BOUT THEM DAWGS???????

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by ChickenOfTheSea, Sep 19, 2009.

1. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

HOW 'BOUT THEM DAWGS???????

Sark and Washington take out USC!!!! Off to take a nap, I'm wore out from cheering, but what a huge day for Washington!

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Now USC will win out the rest of the year and still not make the title game.

3. ChickenOfTheSea

Hehehehe half the satisfaction.

4. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Good game by the dawgs. I thought they would hang around in the first half before USC pushed away..... but they hung in there down to the wire and beat em. Big win for a team that went win-less last year.

5. ChickenOfTheSea

For sure, Honestly if USC had not shot themselves in the foot it wouldnt have been close, but you cant keep turning it over and win.

Telling quote by Joe McKnight:

"Washington wasn't the better team. They just outplayed us. Clearly, we have superior athletes. But hard work beats athleticism any day."

I kept waiting for someone on SC's side to make a play, because they are clearly better atheletes at almost every position, (QB excluded) and it just never happened.

Will be very interesting for the ballance of Pac-10 power to see what happens next week USC - Cal.

I thought that Cal's D looked very suspect, and we just saw USC's Offense not do anything against an average Dawks D.

Either way, Washignton is light years ahead of where I thought they would be at this point. Sarkesian is pouring the coolaid and they are drinking it.

6. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

I hate Washington.

7. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Huge win for Washington. Just shows you what a difference a real coach can make or at least how horrible Willingham was.
    I don't think Carroll would play Mitch Mustaine if swine flu took out the rest of the USC QB's. Great transfer decision Mitch.