1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

How Dem Chipz did The U

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDawg35, Aug 17, 2010.

1. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

How Dem Chipz did The U

[​IMG]

All you need to know. It was jail sex at Kelly/Shorts Stadium, with The U winding up on the bidnezz end!

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

I figured being a swingin' bachelor B you would be gettin' enough bidnezz in w/o rapin' poor ole roady.

3. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

As I was playing the game, my ex-girlfriend was on the couch watching the game. When the game was over, we headed over to her place, where I spent the night and got a nice surprise in the middle of the night in what will go down as Round 2 for that night. (y)

4. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I'm gettin weak in the knees over that pic. Where was the love for the Owls BDawg?

5. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

I never had the opportunity to jail-rape the Owlz QB or any other player. I believe I was on the bidnezz end that evening. (n)

6. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Would it hurt the GBN's rep too bad if we had a "homo-pic" thread, lol?

7. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Considering this league is ran by and at least a majority of its current members and definitely a super majority of its original cast of characters are all probably on that Obama Right Wing Extremist List I don't think what's left of the GBN's rep with the "in crowd" can get much lower.

Fire Away. (y)

8. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

Cool. (y)