How did your rooks end up this season?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoytpower, Feb 18, 2010.

1. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

How did your rooks end up this season?

MLB Mack Jackson 73 tkls ( looks to be only rook in the top 10 ), 15 tkls for loss, 4 sacks and 2 ints. Really came on toward the end of the season. Looks to be a force in the middle for seasons to come.

2. scarface

scarface Walk On

QB Jack english had a decent rookie year with no REAL WR's and losing TE Olsen and HB Fort for a while didnt help..

He had 3452 passing yards 152 rushing 23 passing TDs 6 rushing alot of picks at 32.
    But I expect him to have a stellar 2nd season

3. scarface

scarface Walk On

QB Jack english had a decent rookie year with no REAL WR's and losing TE Olsen and HB Fort for a while didnt help..

He had 3452 passing yards 152 rushing 23 passing TDs 6 rushing alot of picks at 32.
    But I expect him to have a stellar 2nd season

4. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

49ers 1st round Pick William Tkach aka TK has proven to be a force on a defensive line that will have a major shakeup in the offseason.

35 Tackles
    18 for loss
    1 Interception
    1 Interception TD
    1 Force Fumble
    12 Sacks.

5. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

The Ravens had 4 rookies see significant game action.

CB Rakeem Jordan - Had a noticeable impact playing the nickle and on special teams, will be a starter next season - 36 tackles, 3 sacks, 3 fumble recs, 3 INTs, 3 defensive TDs and 10 passes defended.

RB Devan Nieves - Played a big role in spelling Ray Rice giving the Ravens a 2 back attack. 92 car, 447 yds, 7 rush TD - 9 rec, 170 yds, 3 rec TD

QB Tim Tribow - Evolved into a spot player on offense. Started in week 17 and finished with a great game and a W. 33-58, 440 yds, 4 TD, 4 INT, 3 rush TD.

TE Luke Windsor - Mainly a blocking TE, but did have 8 catches and a TD.

6. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

Jags Rookies

The Jags had 8 rookie starters that made significant contributions;

QB Kelly James has got to be the leading vote getter for ROY. He has lead his team to a division championship in his first season. Here are his stats:

3686 passing yards, 27 TDs, 23 INTs 61% completion rate

TE Stanley Squirek 24 catches, 396 yds, 6 TDs, only 1 drop
    WR Graham Gallon 21 catches, 455 yds, 2 TDs, 223 YAC only 2 drops
    WR Keeshawn Coleman 24 catches, 426 yds, 3 TDs, only 1 drop

Defensive rookies

SS Ameriol Jones 33 tackles, 8 deflections, 3 INTs one for a TD, 1 sack, 1 tackle for loss
    OLB Gary Feazell 28 tackles, 5 tackles for loss, 4 deflections, 3 INTs, 1 forced fumble, 1 fumble recovery
    DT Rico Pitts 23 tackles, 9 tackle for losses, 4 sacks, 1 forced fumbled, 1 fumble recovery
    DT Tavadis Dallas 17 tackles, 8 tackle for losses, 1 sack, 1 forced fumbled, 1 fumble recovery, 1 fumble recovery TD

7. gt86

gt86 Walk On

Cowboys Rookies

Rb Joey Keller
    He was a backup and a 3rd down back for the first part of the season
    But came in as a starter in the middle of the season
    He responded with 95 rushing attempts for 567 yds and 4 Td's and 33 catches for 484 yds and 3 Td's before he got hurt.

Fs De'Adrian Virges

He started fromt he get go and had a outstanding year
    with 29 tackles 1 for a loss 11 pass deflections 2 fumble recoveries with one returned for a Td and 7 interceptions with 1 returned for a Td

De/Dt Burness Mlakar

He only played in spot situations as a backup and the few times the defense went to 4 down linemen. He still got 8 tackles all for a loss and 4 sacks with a forced fumble and a pass deflection.

Mlb Michael Milton was the teams second staring Mlb since we play the 3-4

He was able to get 22 tackles 5 for a loss 2 sacks 4 interceptions one returned for a Td. 1 forced fumble and 3 recoveries with a fumble return for a Td and 2 pass deflections.

8. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Hines - DE - not flashy stats but was brought in to stuff run and has done his part. Mostly.

Justice - FS - 6 picks, solid play when I don't control him.

Bible -TE - up and down rookie year. Bright future A potential.

Giggs - LG - helped pave way for Petersons great year.

Story - CB - 4th rounder playedin dime defense. Made some big plays.

Overall real pleased with rooks. Loof forward to seeing their ratings progression.

9. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Wow, hopefully thelou had a daycare center installed for all of those kids! Nice squad!

10. bigmandy54

bigmandy54 mac54

Cardinals rookie

A.Jackson 42 TK 17TFL 7SACKS 5FFUM
    J.Pope 40 TK 3TFL 1SACKS 2INT 11 PASS DEFLECTION
    D.Middlebrook 963 yards 12TD He played half the year
    A.Saint 55rec 805 yards 4td he missed half of the season with inj

Happy with the rookie class

11. scared46

scared46 Walk On

Lion's Rookies

MLB A.Simms, 66 tackles, 4ints, 9sacks, 25tackles for loses 1int returned for TD ( was the second MLB taken in the past draft and I fell he could have been easy the #1 MLB selected and he dropped all the way down to the 12th overall pick to me. (steal)

WR M.Stephens, (awr 22) did a good job as the slot wr and I only played him half the season 32 reps, 4 TDs, 512 yds.

CB James Fullen, 28 tackles, 4 ints

MLB Crosby Bumpers (51ovr, 48awr starter), 4 sacks, 2 ints, 30 tackles, 11 for loses...all wit "f" POT

FS Randall Dunn, (61ovr starter), 4ints, 5 deflections, 37 tackles, 6 tackles for loses

Lion's team was filled with a ton of rookies and all did a great job to help improve this team. 7-9 record isn't bad if you concern the Lion's having of the worst ovr team rating ( because I start players that I feel can help me win reguardless of ovr's been low)

over very pleased.

12. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

My ROY candidate is LeRon James, he had 268 carries for 1480 yds (average 5.5 yds per rush) and 16 TD's, also had 268 yds receiving and 1 TD.

My DE Jackson Hailes had a great season as he had 12 sacks, pretty impressive from a 3-4 defense. he had 44 tackles, 18 for a loss and 2 forced fumbles.