1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

How do I make room?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Cimmy24, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

How do I make room?

For videos? When I go to save a highlight it tells me that I have no room.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Is this for Online Dynasty games only? Or have you tried just playing a Quick Play game and saving a highlight from there?

3. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

Cimmy you need to go into your legacy and delete videos/pictures. I was having the same problem and I thought it was a server thing. It was actually that I needed to delete videos or pics because I had to many.

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I deleted all the highlights from my shrine. Or is it on easportsworld?

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I haven't tried offline..just online for ODs

6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Your highlights on EA Sports World should automatically be deleted/replaced as you uploaded new content...

Try to do it in a regular game on your console and not online in the dynasty. If you are able to upload a highlight locally, but not on the online dynasty, then it is a server/bug issue that I have been working with EA on.. Let me know exactly what the message says so I can forward it their way..

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Alright...I'll let you know tonight. I am not able to get onto the PS3 right now, but I will get on tonight.

8. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

This is the same problem I have been having since day 1. I will make sure to keep the message it gives me and forward it onto here.

Mike