1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

How do we contact owners?

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by Dan Heckelbeck, May 7, 2012.

1. Dan Heckelbeck

Dan Heckelbeck Walk On

How do I send a message to an owner about a possible trade if he didn't list a TRADE BLOCK for his team? I'm trying to contact the Reds owner. Is there a place to find all owners in this leageue, and a way to contact them here?

Thanks

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

3. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

look at this guy. in first place, with the Royals, on top of the world. i hope nobody trades with you Danny.. LOL :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

If you are looking to trade with the Reds, unfortunately Shaun Mason doesn't have the game yet. So it would be a CPU trade. Post it up and the committee will look at it.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm working on it, LOL.

6. Dan Heckelbeck

Dan Heckelbeck Walk On

Ok, scratch that, just saw that Drew Stubbs, the OF I wanted, is out 5-6 weeks, sigh...... Thank you for the heads up though