How Do You Like Your New Squad?

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Blaza, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

How Do You Like Your New Squad?

With the Teambuilder ratings out, I wanted to see how you guys liked your 2011 teams. HotRod and I did a little rapping last night on the ratings.

JMS/Wisconsin's RB Clay is a fucking monster. Big time trucking with solid ACC/AGI/SPD.

Pitt is obviously loaded. Sick big WR's, stacked at RB, deep at QB, stacked on the defensive front.

I thought Washington had some good talent. Pretty solid at QB and RB.

Rutgers has some more talent than I thought and has a good young nucleus at QB and WR.

Cal is not as stacked as I thought I would be, although they had a nice Frosh class and should be able to recruit well.

Didnt get a chance to check out MSU thoroughly but remember HotRod saying they were stacked and should be able to recruit well.

I like my USF team. Not as deep as I'd hoped, but QB BJ Daniels is going to be a problem with 89 SPD, good elusiveness, carry, and injury ratings. His passing skills are mediocre, but should improve with my style of play. I'm gonna try and through some running spread concepts in to supplement my preferred pro-style attack. Although I'm not deep I have hella speed with some nice young guys. I have a ton of guys with 91+ speed with a few 95+ speed guys sprinkled in there. My talent at WR are SR's so I will have to recruit early at that position. Everyone knows I like to keep a nasty secondary and while my corners are good and young, I will need to bring in some safety help ASAP.

The more I look at the teams, the more comfortable I am with us rolling with mid-level teams. I'm really interested in seeing how recruiting plays out this year. I love the fact that it's not strictly 'hours' based and that the pitches you hit are random. This will put alot of the onus on the recruits and hopefully they will make logical choices on who they sign with. Should be a fun year.

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

The UCLA Bruins are not very good, but I dont care. I have wanted them from the get go.

They are the team I wanted and they play in the Rose Bowl...

I will build them into a national power....

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Pitt is loaded on offense... I have a strong Senior QB to throw to huge, fast WR's on the outside and you all know i got a Heisman candidate in the backfield.

The secondary is a big question though, my CB's are not that good and certainly not deep at that position. Must have a big year out of the gate to setup successful recruiting channels for the future.

4. Blaza

Just found out USF added a 6'8 240lb WR to their class late. Yaaayuh. From the demo it looks like size will be a big factor--I Mossed a short Miami DB with a big OSU receiver. I hope he makes it into the game. Purdue is missing Marve so something tells me the rosters arent completely finished.

5. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Purdue is pretty much what I expected after researching their team during team selection. Solid RB, stud #1 WR. Solid defensive front 7. Like Blaza mentioned we are missing Robert Marve on the roster and he's projected to be the starter. I also have a solid #2 QB waiting. Big ol 6'5 white dude, lol. Not much in terms of speed (to be expected) but def good enough to compete with everyone else

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

The problem is we are all used to 95+ all over. IT will be a tough adjustment mentally but all these teams are pretty solid. I don't expect anyone to be losing to cpu opponents anyway.

Purdue will be my bitch for a few years then I am sure the tides will turn.

7. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I have used UW a couple of times and Locker is a monster. The only problem is that I will suck for at least 3 yrs again so probably not benefit too damn much

9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Rutgers has been recruiting VERY well lately so I'm just trying to ride that wave and hopefully I can follow suit.

10. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Rutgers is my new biggest rival.... i can't wait to put the state university of dirty jerzey in it's place....

11. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Fuck you Ryno.... You know I would have taken ASU!

12. Blaza

I'm not looking forward to 3 years of Mo with Tom Savage. Guy should be a legit beast.