How do you set your default rosters?

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by jello1717, Jul 15, 2012.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

How do I make NCAA '13 load the rosters that I want? IE, if I have 3 roster files:
    rosterA
    rosterB
    rosterC

where A is just renames so that's what I want for head to head, B is what I want for starting dynasties, and C is something else, how can I make it always load rosterA when I finish an online game or exit my dynasty or when the game first starts up?

Right now, it always loads B for me. I isn't loading my oldest file (which is what I initially thought) and it isn't loading my newest file (as I just resaved A but it's still loading B). I haven't found anything in settings where I can set a default roster.

Also, how can I go back to the default nameless rosters without deleting my roster files and then going into a dynasty and then backing out? This would be very helpful for test recruiting since when you go to season 2+ you know that anyone that has a name is a new recruit while every pos# guy is from the default roster.

Thanx!

2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    If you just want to swap back and forth there is a file management option on the same menu list as edit roster. You will just have to go in and load the appropriate roster you want.

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

That's how I switch, but I want it to always load the one I want and then I can manually load the other on the rare occasion that I want to switch.