How has your recruiting gone?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Brandon S., Jul 26, 2011.

1. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

I've signed 2 2 star defensive players. FS and DE. Currently working on signing a few 3 star players.

How much luck have you guys had in recruiting? What positions are you targetting? Do you stick to pipeline states only or do you recruit outside of the pipeline? Are you even going after 1 stars or is that a waste of time?

2. gsolo19564

gsolo19564 Walk On

I've signed a 2 star QB. It appears FAU may have some recruiting violations going on because half the people i'm trying to recruit have them as their number 1 choice. I think with the teams we have 1 stars will not be a waste of time.

3. jairball

jairball Walk On

I've signed a 2 star DE so far and hopefully will be signing a few more in the coming weeks. Recruiting is definately tough, especially with schools that have very few things going for them rating wise. Not sure if 1 stars are a waste of time or not but I am trying my best to go after 2 or 3 star guys because they will have even more of an impact on the team.

4. Brandon S.

Yeah im stealing alot of guys from people haha. i have 3 3stars with me as their #1 and all 15 ppl on my board have me at #1. Sorry to those rival schools like FIU (I'm FAU)

• Like Like x 1
  5. jairball

jairball Walk On

haha doing big things down south!

6. Brandon S.

Yeah i try! haha, don't know why everyone wants to go to FAU i'm 0-3