How is the game looking?

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by HotRod, Jul 13, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    How is the game looking?

For those who have the game, how does the game play on default sliders, any sliders that should be tweaked? Although I heard some sliders were once again broken. Would love to get that stuff worked out in the coming week and hopefully a roster file will be out there soon as well.

2. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Getting it at midnight...

3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

From what I've read, Heisman is back to its morphing/speedcheating ways. Some people are choosing to begin on AA.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Yeah in the end we are going to spank the computer on both Heisman and AA......we might as well play on AA with adjusted sliders.

From 2009 Heisman seems to blur the Player ratings.....which kind of negates the whole importance of recruiting. Which most people seem to love!!

5. Blaza

My thoughts exactly. At the end of the day, I just want my 96 OVR's to be noticeable and vice versa.

6. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I'm on the other side of the fence as you guys but whatever the group decides.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yes I agree....I learned that in the OD last year as in the last 3-4 seasons we played on heisman and all of a sudden the shittier players seemed just as good as the elite players...boring.(n)

8. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I'll play either. It really makes me no nevermind but all in all I am REALLY enjoying it so far. I've played on nothing but Heisman so far with North Texas and no, my shitty guys still aren't as good as the good teams, I don't feel like its AS big of a speed blur as some of the others do, but yeah, there is a bit.

9. Blaza

My girlfriend just grabbed my copy. I will be on this evening if anyone wants to link up for a game.

10. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

same here. i was all for Heisman in TT II, but like you said, the crappy players were just as good if not better than the 95 rated players.

11. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Add me whenever you get home, I'll be on most of the night. Going to sneak out of work before too long to go play.

GT: MatrixM0nkey

12. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    I'm ready to go!

13. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

I am jealous of those two belts you have on your post HotRod. It would have been nice to end as a champ.

14. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

just played my first game on AA and returned the 1st Kickoff for a TD then later returned a punt. Speed is definately a factor. I haven't messed with the sliders at all yet though.

15. Blaza

I think speed is right on. My big plays are usually from making the right read/cut. The stretch plays and runs inside where you can just pop outside every time are gone. Good defenses will do a good job of keeping contain.

16. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

I am still up in the air on speed. At times I think its right on and other times I am unsure.

17. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I think speed on the DL needs to be looked at the rushing DE if taken outside kill the LT or RT because they are sooooooo sloooooow.

18. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Not sure there is much we can do about the DL speed, fact of the matter is a lot of the DE's in the game are fast as hell. I'm not sure if I want to be turning up user pass block too much if at all.