1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

How is vetch doing....scores of my games I missed please.

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, May 28, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

How is vetch doing....scores of my games I missed please.

Just checking in. Lots of stuff going on Here in Houston. My fiancée broke here foot in the first game of the tourney..real bummer. I got it on tape. I lost in the 30s today in a 2 hour marathon. I am pretty beat.

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    daaaamn man, tough luck down there :(

I did beat up on ya team :) though they picked me off 3 times...damn bastids!

3. jfosh

jfosh Super

Helli posted you beat FSU in a sim

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

So how did your tourney go Jay?

You have till tonight at 1 a.m. to get your game in shouldn't be a problem I take it...

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I will play it tonite................the tourney in a nutshell sucked....I will post a video of the accident tomorrow. Thank god I have a bunch of friends there that were very helpful with us.

My Fiancee's first US Nationals....first game in the US Team Qualifying Division takes a bad step and breaks her foot............WTF???

After that racquetball all of a sudden didn't seem so important....ugh.

Anyway in the 30+ division I finished 3rd....the tournament direct told me I had the longest match of the tourney. I lost to a a guy I beat last year....15-14, 14-15, 8-11....2 hour and 12 minute match.

I played hard the whole tourney but mentally I wasn't 100% and that is the most important part at high levels.

She goes the the orthopedic surgeon this morning....lets hope for a clean break and quick heal and she will be back on the court soon.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Oh wow, that's horrible man. Horrible news. All the best to her and a speedy recovery.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Thanks helli...

when you see the video you won't even catch it the first time.....it seems like such a freak injury. Yeah real bad luck.....its her right foot also (driving foot)

8. jfosh

jfosh Super

It feels wierd to hope for a clean break...but its a lot better than a fracture as far as recovery time.

Hope she recovers quickly.

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

oh I won't be watching that. I don't watch snuff films.

10. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I do want to see it. But I'm sure it's not good looking at all. Hope she recovers quickly! How good is wifey?

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

there is nothing gross or bad about it, thats the freak thing....she is very good. You will see....it was a nice match until........oh snap.