How is you 2k13 team shaping up?

Discussion in 'The Baseline : NBA 2K14 Online Association' started by bringbackjimmy, Jul 20, 2012.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

what do you like of your teams moves?

2. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

From the video game aspect, I love the addition of Raymond Felton. I learned his shot timing his first time around with the Knicks, so I'll be deadly from 3 with him. The guys that replaced him the last year and a half, Billups and Lin, had difficult shots to time. I never felt comfortable with either one. Camby will also be a big addition. It would allow me to always have a defensive prescence in the middle. I'll miss Fields. He was another guy I was deadly with. In real life, I think the Knicks will be much better this year. Assuming Rose doesn't return for most of the year for the Bulls, I can see the jumping up as far as a 2 or 3 seed. Shumpert will probably be in the same boat as Derrick Rose and not be much of a factor next year. Depth at the shooting guard position could be a problem.

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

After getting over my frustration over drafting lillard over barnes I have really started to kike how the blazers are shaping up. Depending on the raings to the euros coming over I am looking to give a lot of min to 5 rookies which dhould get me a ton of training points lol.