How many freshman do you plan to start next year?

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by BRUCE80, Sep 23, 2010.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

How many freshman do you plan to start next year?

What spots?

I have a freshman WR and a couple G's.

Most likely at least one or both S spots and a Frosh CB might slide into the nickle spot.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I'm not sure but don't look for any of the freshman on my team right now to play.

I do have a receiver that I signed who should play in the 3 or 4 spot and a cornerback that will be in the nickle or dime packages. After that we don't have any definate contributors unless of course a lot of kids leave early since I have struggled to talk kids into staying in all my OD's. I'm probably only talking back 25% of kids.

3. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

One or two always seem to sneak their way into the lineup. honestly it'll probably depend on progression and whether Luck and/or Skov walk.

4. BRUCE80

How in the hell is Luck not a senior yet? Seems like that cat has been a Stanford for a lifetime.

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Well due to some promises some true frosh will play.

Wide Receivers
    True Freshman - WR Kenneth Lewis with A+ Speed and B+ Acc and good catch ratings this guy will be my first receiving weapon at Wisconsin. He will be my #1 WR.

(RS) Freshman - WR Gary Lawrence is a will be my #4 WR.

MLB
    This position is just a mess at Wisconsin. I had a nice 5 star that I was gunning for but got beat. I have 3 turrible freshman but I suspect a Position Change from one of my OLB will be happening. It is just plain ugly at LB for the Badgers. My OLBs will be in the 90s but one is 72 speed and the other is 81....I dont care how aware they are they will get beat constantly.

EDIT: After further research I have a 59 rated MLB with 90 SPD and 91 ACC. I might need to start this guy.....Oh My!

We will be sporting a Freshman Kicker and (RS) Freshman Punter.

Thats about it. I have 2 nice Freshman QB Recruits coming in but I wont throw them to the gauntlet unless Phillips gets worse.

6. BRUCE80

Yea JMS,

I feel your LB pain.

My top LB is a senior. I have two decent mid 70's players that will start and will be JRs, after that I have zero depth.

I did manage to dip into the awesome LB pool this year for a couple very fast but not much else OLB's. I am in the running for a 3 star guy with great size and str with decent speed for the middle.

Not sure what we are going to do. We are really young and just not very good. We may end up playing a ton of this years class.

I forgot we will have a RS TE starting as well.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Yeah I am sad that I only signed play makers on offense.

2 future starting QBs
    1 Awesome WR
    2 5 star Guards

1 4 star OLB with B+ speed.....if he is rated 75+ I might find a place for him.

The defensive outlook is just ugly here. I really think I might go all out of Defensive players this season. I might fill the top ten with 2-3 Offense and the rest Defense.

I really am hoping I can sign one killer defensive guy this offseason...that would make my year. My luck there will be another 5 Star QB interested.....

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I don't foresee any starters from my class at the present time.

9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    How's that secondary going though?

Luckily rutgers had some youth at the spot. I was able to add a few corners there. I really went hard for talent and depth on the defensive line and I believe I snagged 3-4 guys there. Also I got some fast LB's including a LB who has A+ accel at the LB spot.

Also I got two solid wideouts who will be better starting as redshift freshman if I bring back sanu or Harrison.

QB will be huge for me. If savage doesn't come back then I'll be starting either a senior lefty Steve shimko or one of the three freshman.

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

if u are asking me....its horrible. 3 seniors leaving and no depth. its....smh.