How many more?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by King_CEPS_11, Mar 3, 2010.

1. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

How many more?

How many more seasons do you guys think we will make it through before we get to NCAA 11?

2. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

It took the last about a month, so at the current rate, three or four

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Agreed....at least 3 more I would say.

We are the strongest PS3 League. It's pretty evident. We got a great group of owners.

So to that I say FUCK YEAH.

4. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya this league is probably the strongest. I know it's the strongest of the ones I'm in even though JFunk tries real hard to get Gridiron Gladiators up there.

5. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

It's hard work. GG was like building from scratch.

6. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

i hope for 3 at least. we have been moving at a pretty solid pace as of late so i just hope we keep it up.

7. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya I'm hoping we can get four. I've got a kid coming in that I want to see graduate. I was gonna redshirt him but I don't think I am anymore. I guess it depends on how good he ends up coming in overall

8. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

I may drop out come may because I go to vegas for the wsop, so but count me 100% in for ncaa 11 and I will prolly be another SEC team someone like Auburn prolly..

9. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

I'll probably be out in the middle of June, I'm leaving for Kenya and won't be back until NCAA 11 is out.

10. Iron Mickey

kenya...what the hell

11. jca312

jca312 Walk On

I don't think the seasons will take a month, we had some downtime again with ea crap and switching hosts. We've been advancing almost daily lately.

12. JFunk34

Buncha weirdos on this board,

Playmaker you paying your way in or did you win a seat?

13. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Visiting my girlfriend for 2 and a half weeks, she's there for the entire year and it's the only visit I have planned to see her until she gets back in November.

14. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Peace Corps?

15. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Nah, she just knows someone who runs an orphanage over there, so she's living/working there for the next year, I'd have gone with but I have my last year of school to finish.

16. jca312

jca312 Walk On

That's cool, my sister's roomates' sister, lol, was over there for a year and she loved it. My sister's roomate went to visit, she said it was really eye opening. Should be an interesting trip.

17. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

I'll try to win one on stars before, and I know harrah's in atlantic city holds satty's to win a seat, but even if I don't win one, i'll go out there and grind out the cash games and play some smaller events and the deep stack at the venetian. Last yr only went for 2 wks, this year I'll be there for the whole month of june and july if I play the ME.

18. JFunk34

That's cool man. Good luck. I'll be watching for you. Send me a shout out when you win. :D

19. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

Ha. I play cash games for a living but play tournaments here and there. I just know the fields in the smaller events at the WSOP are about 80% awful just so much dead money.. I blew threw 3k last year trying to satty into the ME was a awful WSOP for me.

20. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya so hopefully we can keep that pace up and get in like 5 or 6 seasons.

21. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Our members definitely have a wide variety of interests lol....I believe the game comes out in mid July, I plan to break for a few weeks before '11 drops. So I'm thinking we will quite possibly get 4-5 more in.

I can't give you guys an exact number, but I guarantee you this...quite a few leagues here on TF have hit hard times/folded of late, we will be doing none of the sort. We are the strongest OD here and will continue to build on that, we ain't going anywhere. This dynasty will not, repeat, will not fold. You have my word

22. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

That's what I like to hear. I will say I don't know how long I will keep up the pace of three dynasties but I will certainly be in at least this dynasty until we shut down for 11

23. Iron Mickey

Now thats what I like to hear....committment to the Cream of the Crop!

Thats why your going Premier with us

24. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

I agree, I am prolly gonna scale back to just this one and this other one once the rosters are out for the show..

25. Iron Mickey

yeah alot of leagues have been bogged down. Not the issue here, I agree though with shutting down a few weeks before NCAA 11 breaks to get ready for the new year.

But for now, we got some exciting times the next couple years as some of our guys compete for a few more National and Conf. Championships.