How many of you are gonna continue with the E?

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jello1717, Jan 24, 2014.

?

Are you gonna continue with the E?

Poll closed Jan 31, 2014.
  1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I know that the last time Masler quit pretty much everyone wanted to quit with him. 6 guys is already very few (especially when spread among 4 divisions) and I'd like to know if anyone else is gonna jump ship. The activity has been really low lately already and I'd like to know if it's even worth continuing or if we're just gonna be losing others too.

Please only vote if you're actually in the E (it's public so we can see).

BRUCE80
    UofCWildcat
    Fmode11
    dakota7
    Raidernation

2. jello1717

If we do continue, we should probably think about restructuring the conferences to either put us all in 1 conference (even though that worked poorly in the E '14 v1.0) or at least put all 3 Pac12 guys in the same division and all 3 SEC guys in the same division.

3. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

I'll try …. I just got back into the swing of things. I got some recruits, I'm ranked, outlook looks good. For now…….

4. jello1717

Beating Mizzou was pretty huge.

• Like Like x 1
  5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'm uncertain. I have only been sticking around to help keep the league alive. But being down to 6 with make believe conferences might be the final nail in the coffin for me.

6. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I've been enjoying the league. I've started Ironman training and my content has taking an impact. On top of that I may be starting a new job in a few weeks. Needless to say, I still want to continue on.

7. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

This is bad news...

I would be for looking around the site and trying to find 12 dedicated guys and starting over. There are still plenty of members playing NCAA 14 in non premier leagues..

It may be time to pool us all together and see if we can get a league going with 12 committed guys..

As far as this goes...I am not sure right now...gonna sleep on it.. I would be in, but only if everyone is committed I dont want to put more time into it only to see it fail.

8. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I'm planning on staying until this shit is in the ground

9. jello1717

Yeah, I wouldn't like putting the SEC and Pac12 guys together. But I think moving MSU to the East and putting WSU in the South so that we have 2 divisions with 3 users wouldn't be bad.

10. BRUCE80

How about we open it up and let guys move if they want. I think I may want to go to ohio state or something..

11. jello1717

I think it'd be best to remain in the same conferences instead of spreading throughout the country because then there's no competition for conference titles, but that's entirely just my opinion.

But nevermind that, the logistics of your suggestion would be tough, especially if you're looking for a specific team like aOSU. You'd have to hope that the job opens up (meaning that their coach got fired) AND you'd need to hope that you were offered the job, both of those I think are extremely unlikely (especially for the aOSU example since they're currently ranked #1 so their coach isn't going anywhere).
    The only other way for you to get the aOSU job would be to quit WSU and then rejoin @ aOSU. This means you'd lose your 12ish coach levels and would have to start over as a lvl 1 coach (giving you a HUGE recruiting disadvantage compared to other users) and because of the coach XP glitch it's pretty likely that you would never earn anymore XP. That's what happened to Hova as he started with a strong Arkansas team, didn't like it so he took over a much stronger Georgia team, but because of the glitch he got no XP so he had no choice but to quit for good.

12. BRUCE80

I am going to continue playing..

jello1717

• Like Like x 1
  13. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I'm not gonna be able to play until later tonight then. Been a rough day and I got a bunch of shit to get done before I can play a game

14. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

jello1717 I am going to step aside at this time. I have really loved being a part of the E. Good luck to everyone, I'm sure I will see you around the forums.

15. jello1717

It sucks to see you go (we've had some awesome battles in the past and I'm pretty sure that no one has a higher winning percentage against me than you unless it's Bill) but I totally understand.

Good luck!

16. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

So what's that leave us with, fmode me jello Bruce and Raidernation?

17. jello1717

Yep.

Not a lot.

I'm wondering if it's even worth it.

18. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Agreed. I'm already to the limit of sim football in general. All I ever do is get pissed off. Like Masler, I'm not having fun anymore. I love playing with the guys like Masler bill Dakota and yourself but it's just become a choir at this point. If you're still game I'll stick it out cause I enjoy playing against you yearly

19. BRUCE80

5 guys?

Why dont we recruit a little and see if we can start fresh with 12? Let guys choose who they want, set coach progression higher so it moves faster. Get on a tight adv schedule with light user games and play.

With 5 guys I am not sure how long we will last....

20. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Not sure if you guys have decided which direction you are going to go, but I made a post in the NCAA forum about starting a fresh OD with quality members. I really don't care if it's the E restarting and adding new guys, E guys jumping over the thread and starting a fresh new OD, or whatever. I just want to be a part of a TSO-caliber OD that is fun and has hardcore NCAA'ers who aren't gonna bail after season 2.

So far, here's who has responded that I would think would be good fits if you are looking for guys:

hornfaninbama - Has commish'ed several ODs and is very active
    Austin1990 - very skilled and active player, loves NCAA and played QB in college
    -Cougars- known as an active members and been in many OD, UofCWildcat can vouge
    IrishBearcat (myself lol) - I've commish'd a few ODs and am a diehard

Hope we can come together and amass a fresh dozen and send off NCAA right with an awesome 15+ season OD that's a blast.

• Like Like x 1
  21. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Been sitting on week 10 now for sometime.... What's the status? Still waiting on UofCWildcat and BRUCE80

22. BRUCE80

I think we may be done bro. 5 guys doesn't really cut it.

• Like Like x 1
  23. jello1717

I agree. With so few users its basically like a single person dynasty without the many benefits of a single player dynasty.

If anyone wants commish I can transfer it to them.