How many players do you think will leave from your team this offseason?

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Mar 6, 2011.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Besides seniors obviously.......

I think one of the [​IMG]HBs i recruited last offseason will probably transfer consideirng the emergence of Adam Joseph and Jabari White........ neither of them are gonna get many carries in the near future.... I also expect my backup SS Cameron to bolt...... i promised him playing time but he hasnt seen the field...... and im hoping a couple of my Wrs decide to transfer...they simply arent progressing the way i hoped they would.....

2. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I think maybe 1 player will leave:

1. RS JR ROLB Mike Andrews - Mike has been playing great his whole career here. He is not a superstar LB, but he is a great #2 LB. Great solid tackler & is good in coverage. If he leaves(& star MLB Kevin Ziegler graduating), I'll need help in a big way.

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Dotson-most likely gone
    Rucker-hoping the 4 week injury he suffered in the last game of the season will keep him from leaving..
    Bennett-as a SO he is having a monster yr with 12 sacks from the inside and should get 80 with nearly half being for loss..

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I don't think I will lose anyone early.

5. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I don't think I'll lose anybody early either, as far as I know I didn't break any promises and I don't think anybody had big enough of a year to leave early.

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I hope I don't lose guys early, but I have had bad luck in NCAA 11 with guys leaving early that should have no business going. If any of my Juniors leave, more notably QB Edward Hughes, CB Vincent West, FS Kevin Coleman, WR Martin Brunner, LG Brandon Howell or DT Brandon Shaw, I could be in a world of trouble.

7. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I could possibly lose my WR Chambers, backup RB Kerr, DT Harrison, and OLB Brown. Chambers would be my top WR and Brown and Harrison 2 of my best defenders if they come back. kerr will still be backup but invaluable change of pace guy and Kick returner.

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'll likely lose some douchebag to transfer.