How many players do you think will leave from your team this offseason?

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Apr 25, 2011.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Besides seniors obviously.....

I could lose a couple of guys... especially along the defensive line.... i got 2 strong DE prospects coming in, and im only losing one guy.... so with that logjam i could definitely see some guys bolting for greener pastures......i might also lose my 3rd string QB Ransom... he was a :4stars:recruit coming in, but he hasnt see the field..... praying i dont lose my freshman tight end Jake Grant, he isnt highly rated but he has the tools to start for the Bulldogs despite my bringing in some other higher rated tight ends...

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

lawrence is probably gone. even with Gray at 97 as a RS JR i don't think he leave as my spreading the ball around really didnt give him that great of number(has anybody spread the ball better around than Willilams?). Williams will probably leave, but luckily i have a 5 star stud coming in or i would be screwed. King is a monster in the pass rush game so he will probably leave and Martin doesn't let anybody run on his side(43 tkles 21 FL, but no sacks), but i have great prospects behind them on the Dline.

3. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

its weird sometimes guys who dont put up ridiculous numbers leave... then other guys who put up huge numbers stick around.... look at that bastid Gators had early at Missou how many Heisman did he win before he left as a senior?

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I guessing Webb and pierce will both try and leave early. If so I will need to get a RB back into the pipeline