How open can he get?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Masler, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

How open can he get?

Ok, so I just beat #9 ranked Iowa with Michigan State in my league. This video clip is from the final play of the game. IF Iowa had scored it would have gone into OT. So tell me, how open does the receiver down the right sideline need to get, with a blocker to guide his way to the endzone? Then the QB decides to wait until my DT is right in his face to throw it.

Check it out:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/28364552

2. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

lol, that was horrible, I think he has Trent Edwards syndrome, wont throw long balls

3. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

lol i think he could have sat down and had a picnic

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Spoken like a true Bills fan... Go Bills!

WTF is with CJ man. Dude is really pissing me off not signing yet.

5. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

That's not the same QB I'd have faced. He'd have passed it the instant my Defender got off-balanced.

6. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I don't know, he wants his pay day that's for sure. As much as I hate professional sports, I still keep tabs on the bills, wishful thinking I guess. I think that they need to give Brohm or Brown the starting job, bot Edwards and Fitzpatrick are not going to be our QB so why not.

7. Keller

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think any of the QB's on the roster will really be "the guy" moving forward. Maybe one of them can step up with the new regime.

Chris Brown reported that on his twitter CJ said today is his birthday and he thinks its going to be special. I hope that means he's signing.

8. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

CJ Signed today, it wasn't CJ being a pain about the contract, it was his damn agent.

9. Keller

Source?

10. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

to be honest, i am hoping for the bills to be in last place so that we can get the #1 ovr pick, and take Locker or Mallet, a lot of the sports radio guys around here are raving about Mallet. We need to hit rock bottom before we can really climb out of this slump

11. Keller

I've been saying that for years but we continue to win games late in the season against teams that are resting startings. I.E. the colts last year.