HOW TO CREATE YOUR TEAM FOR ONLINE SCRIMMAGES

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Emmdotfrisk, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

HOW TO CREATE YOUR TEAM FOR ONLINE SCRIMMAGES

NOTE: Basis taken from MEGA. Elaboration done by Emmdotfrisk. HR sticky this please.

1.GETTING YOUR TMFL ROSTER: Using your PC go to the "ONLINE FRANCHISE WEBSITE." Go to TMFL. Pull up your roster. The easiest thing to do is to print out your roster. If u can't do that then turn on your Xbox and use the Madden Website as your reference as you create rookies and adjust progressed/regressed ratings. It is not a necessity that you put player names of rookies but it will help you locate them in the "Fansty Draft" pool.

2. LOADING ROSTER TO CREATE YOUR TEAM: Go to My Madden. File Management/ Load/Delete. You should see an online roster and a dated roster; that's the original one. If u have not played an online game lately, u will want to go to online, go through the motions of starting an online game, and save the latest roster. Then go back to the Load/delete screen and load one of the two rosters.

3. CREATING DRAFTED ROOKIES: Go to My Madden. Creation Zone. Create a Player. This is where you can create rookies. Use the Website as a reference for ratings, attributes, ect. You can get as elaborate as you want but if you plan on just scrimmaging with your offline team you do not need to adjust age, hometown, ect. Once you Create the rookies it will automatically put them on a team. This will be ok because you will be choosing from the entire pool of players for the Fantasy Draft. Before you exit, it will prompt you to save your roster. Save the Roster but make sure you do not overwrite the "Original" roster.

4. GETTING PLAYERS ON YOUR TEAM: Go to: My Madden. Creation Zone. Create Team. Edit Team Data. Team Type Editor. Scroll down to "FANTASY TEAM." You will now go to a screen where you will "DRAFT" your players onto your team. There are many ways to do sort through the names, but I strongly advise u to fill all your requirements first, then do your most significant players. This draft only allows 50 players, so select your 50 best players in the draft.

4. CREATING YOUR TMFL LOGO/COLORS/ECT: Logos, colors, team name. Now you can edit logos, colors, and ect. You can also set your team name, colors, logo, etc. Once that is completed, continue backing out until it gives u the option to save the file and name it. After you save, your created team is complete.

5. PLAYING ONLINE AND PRACTICE: Your team is now available to play in practice, unranked games and in a local franchise. In each of these cases, you are always prompted and asked if u want to upload a team. You hit the start or "Y" button and it will allow you to chose from your saved teams.

There you go, you are ready to fine tune your team for TMFL!

2. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

Thank you sir!

3. trutest

trutest Walk On

Who has done it so far?

I would like to get some scrims in. I just scrimmed a guy with a 99ovr team full of players with #'s for names. Gayest game ever, I need a real "league type" scrim

4. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

titans are good..........well actually T ITANS and we are the Baboons, but we rock. If you see me online late at night pM me and ill hit u up.

I'm normally just playing online Poker.