How to do game summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by runthepound, Jul 23, 2010.

1. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

How to do game summaries

This is how your games summaries should be for Training Day.

For User games: It is Mandatory to upload (4) Highlight's to your hub, the Headline from your Dynasty hub, and either your scoring summary, game stats, or player stats from the game. You should have some sort of post regarding your game also in the story section. It doesnt have to be real long. It can be a simple post on how the game played out in your view.**Regarding the highlight's, long as their in the leagues dynasty hub for everyone to see. You dont have to post them on the boards also**

Your other option is to record the games and post either the full or an edited (slimmed down) version of the game. If you are recording, you still need to post the headline and game stats.

For CPU games: It is Mandatory to upload (2) highlight's to your hub, the headline from your dynasty hub, and either your scoring summary, game stats, or player stats from your dynasty hub. **Regarding the highlight's, long as their in the leagues dynasty hub for everyone to see. You dont have to post them on the boards also**

For the screenshots, I use the following program, and it's free and simple and you can get it here Or here for Mac Users. Once you got the screen capture device, go to your dynasty hub and hold Ctrl+F11 and it will put your view in full screen mode, then use the screen capture to crop the headline. Then you upload the picture to your photobucket and you're good to go. Let me know if you have any issues, I can even put a video demo up if anyone needs me too.

You can access our leagues Dynasty wire here (Save this in your favorites). All you got to to is log in.

Here is an example below of what a CPU game summary should look like here on the TF boards:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RazorFang

RazorFang Walk On

Dynasty wire is having issues on my end. Keeps telling me that it is currently unavailable, and "transfer failure" after I finished my first game.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Yeah, EA is obviosuly doin some work. Give it a few hours and I bet it's back up. You cant upload your game results to the EA servers?

4. lukeoverture

lukeoverture Walk On

The dynasty wire is also having problems with my stuff. I tried to upload stuff last night and it wouldn't allow me. I will write up a full game summary, but I am not sure if I will be able to get highlights up this week. I will try again later today, though.

5. Iron Mickey

yeah, my post above is regarding the EA Dynasty Wire/Hub

Are the EA servers down also right now?

6. Iron Mickey

The CoC Dynasty Wire is now back up and working. Maybe TD is too now.

7. RazorFang

RazorFang Walk On

It is...took a little while, but everything's a go!

8. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Can somebody help me post my game summary. Every time i try to create storybuilder i hit the create tab but nothing happens if anybody know info please help.