How to do your game summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

How to do your game summaries

This is how your games summaries should be for Cream of the Crop.

For User games: It is Mandatory to upload (4) Highlight's to your hub, the Headline from your Dynasty hub, and either your scoring summary, game stats, or player stats from the game. You should have some sort of post regarding your game also in the story section. It doesnt have to be real long. It can be a simple post on how the game played out in your view.**Regarding the highlight's, long as their in the leagues dynasty hub for everyone to see. You dont have to post them on the boards also**

Your other option is to record the games and post either the full or an edited (slimmed down) version of the game. If you are recording, you still need to post the headline and game stats.

For CPU games: It is Mandatory to upload (2) highlight's to your hub, the headline from your dynasty hub, and either your scoring summary, game stats, or player stats from your dynasty hub. **Regarding the highlight's, long as their in the leagues dynasty hub for everyone to see. You dont have to post them on the boards also**

For the screenshots, I use the following program, and it's free and simple and you can get it here Or here for Mac Users. Once you got the screen capture device, go to your dynasty hub and hold Ctrl+F11 and it will put your view in full screen mode, then use the screen capture to crop the headline. Then you upload the picture to your photobucket and you're good to go. Let me know if you have any issues, I can even put a video demo up if anyone needs me too.

You can access our leagues Dynasty wire here (Save this in your favorites). All you got to to is log in.

Here is an example below of what a CPU game summary should look like here on the TF boards:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.