>>> How to enable/disable Auto-Pilot & how to SuperSim a game result...

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by CHUNKNESS, Dec 31, 2012.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

When disconnects occur, we need to simulate the game results so that the correct team receives the win. The commissioners are unable to do so without removing owners which results in a loss of coach XP. As a result, the owners themselves are required to SuperSim the correct game result so that the correct team receives the win without a loss of coach XP.

Here are some step-by-step instructions on how to SuperSim a game result so that the correct team receives the win following a disconnect situation.

Auto-Pilot

The opponent who is not participating in the simulation must set his team to "Auto-Pilot" so that the game can be simulated against the CPU.

WARNING: THE TEAM THAT IS NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE SIMULATION SHOULD NOT SET THEIR TEAM TO "AUTO-PILOT" UNTIL THEY HAVE COMPLETED THEIR WEEKLY TASKS. Once a team has been set to "Auto-Pilot," that team will not have access to the weekly tasks until the CCM has been advanced to the next week; even if the team toggles the "Auto-Pilot" OFF prior to the advance. The commissioner controlling the online CCM will toggle the "Auto-Pilot" OFF for the owner that did not participate in the simulation if the owner hasn't already done so prior to the advance.

How to ENABLE the "Auto-Pilot" feature:

• Under "MORE..." of the online CCM tool bar menu, select "My League" in the bottom right corner (clip board icon).
    • From the "My League" window, select "User Teams" (head and shoulders icon w/cloud).
    • In the "User Teams" window, scroll down to your ONLINE ID and press "X" on your controller for options.
    • A "Choose" menu will appear. Select "Toggle Auto Pilot" and "Confirm" the action to ENABLE the auto-pilot feature.
    • A "Success" window will appear to confirm that you have successfully enabled the "Auto Pilot" feature.
    How to DISABLE the "Auto-Pilot" feature:
    • Under "MORE..." of the online CCM tool bar menu, select "My League" in the bottom right corner (clip board icon).
    • From the "My League" window, select "User Teams" (head and shoulders icon w/cloud).
    • In the "User Teams" window, scroll down to your ONLINE ID and press "X" on your controller for options.
    • A "Choose" menu will appear. Select "Toggle Auto-Pilot" and "Confirm" the action to DISABLE the auto-pilot feature.
    • A "Success" window will appear to confirm that you have successfully disabled the "Auto-Pilot" feature.
    SuperSim

The opponent who is performing the game result simulation must start their Season Game against the CPU once the "Auto-Pilot" has been enabled for the opposing team.

How to "SuperSim" a game result:

• Under "MY ACTIONS" of the online CCM tool bar menu, select "Season Game" and "Play" from the CONFIRM window that appears. Do NOT select "Simulate" from the CONFIRM window or you will be locked out of the game indefinitely.
    • The challenge screen will appear. Choose to play the game against the CPU as you normally would your human opponent.
    • Complete the "Coin Toss" elections and pause the game once the play calling screen appears.
    • CHECK INJURIES FIRST! From the pause menu, scroll to "Coaching Options" and select "Medical Center".
    • In the "Medical Center" screen view the injured players for BOTH teams. Use "L2" and the D-pad or right analog stick to scroll between the two teams and view the injuries for both.
    • Once you have determined the injured players for both teams, return back to the pause menu ("circle").
    • From the pause menu, scroll to "Coaching Options" and select "SuperSim".
    • A "Sim Options" menu will appear. Select "Advance Sim" and sim to "Next Quarter" for the first, second, and third quarters only.
    • Once the game has reached the fourth quarter, select "Advance Sim" and sim to "Change of Possession" until around the two minute warning.
    • CHECK INJURIES AGAIN from the pause menu BEFORE letting the game result go final.
    • If there aren't any players injured that were not already on the pre-game injury list, you are OK to proceed.
    • Advance the SuperSim to the "End of Game" if the game result is correct.
    • If there are injured players and/or if the game result is incorrect, select "Quit Game" from the main pause menu and start the process over.

Contact CHUNKNESS or LtJustice with any questions or concerns.

• Like Like x 2
  2. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

ok so i wish this was up 2 days ago...cause i butchered it and selected Simulate. Now its on Daryl to Supersim the game. Hope he pulls through lol

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

you're the reason why it was posted

• Like Like x 3
  4. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

hahaha your on top of it. Love it.