How to join Glory Days / Waiting List

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Kasper

Kasper Mr. Embolo

Apr 12, 2010
    How to join Glory Days / Waiting List

Interested in joining our league? Fill out the following app and pm it to me.

1. Link to your app.

2. Why you would like to join Glory Days.

3. What you could contribute content wise.

4. A final statement of sorts, try to avoid being to generic!

Thanks for your interest in our league.

Glory Days waiting list
  2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Nov 11, 2009
    1. application

2. Well for starters Mr. Kasperson seems like he is trying hard to find a good group of active guys. Id like to be a part of it. When the commisioner is always on the forums and always trying to make his league better you can tell that he cares ;) And of course, I would like to build up a school which I have some affiliations with (Gamecocks).

3. Well, I currently commish The Redshirts and I do a ton over there. I could find the time to do Power Rankings. Not necessarily once per week, but several times during the season.

4. Final Statement.. Sounds ominous. Hmm.. Well Im a huge sports fan, and always enjoyed online gaming. NCAA Football is the best for online sports gaming. Period. So Im pretty dedicated and play it whenever the wife lets me (y) My motto is "work hard, play hard."
  3. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Jul 22, 2009

2.)I'm a member of one OD here and feel like its time to add on a 2nd OD and this one happened to be open.

3.)To be honest this is the 1st OD I've been a part of here that is content heavy, so whatever you wanted me to do I could do.

4.) Without sounding too generic/corny, I'm looking for a solid league with great rivalries and competitiveness. I was a part of two last year and continuing one this year. So I think I want that second great competitive league.

Feb 21, 2009

2. I've always been in leagues where you just come in and grab a powerhouse, this will challenge me in recruiting as well as how I play on offense and defense.

3. Contribution wise...I love PHOTOSHOP, I like doing sigs and game summaries that aren't normally seen and also like to do the occasional game day video.

4. I'm a gamer through and through, I like a challenge and I try to bring one as well. I'm a competitor but also a good sport, I do things different and you guys are gonna have to adjust for my offense. :) Hope to see you guys on the football field in Glory Days!