How to post video highlights (easy)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

How to post video highlights (easy)

Once a game has been completed, don't click exit game!. Instead go to highlights and search through the plays of the game. Once you find the one you want to make as a highlight... select it and select the camera angle.

Now... watch the highlight in it's entirety. Once it's done playing, it'll give you an option to save the video. Do this. Now if thats your last highlight you want to save, exit game.

Once you are back to your main screen (where it says dyn hq... playweek... recruiting..etc) select...
    1. My NCAA 10
    2. My Legacy
    3. EA Sports Highlights

From here you should see the games where you've saved highlights from. Select the game you want and then your highlight should be in there. Hit x (ps3 users) and it'll give you an option to upload to the ea servers online... do this.

Once this is done the video is online. Go to easportsworld.com and make an account (and link it to your psn id... it'll tell you to do this). Once that's done you should see your video in your profile. Click it and it'll give you the link to post it on here. If you want to put it on youtube... you'll have to use videodownloader to download the flv from easportsworld to your computer and then upload it to youtube.

Any questions please ask.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

the best way to do it is to download it and then upload the video to youtube. then the videos never expire. real easy. call me jeremy if you need help.

you have to create an easportsworld account to access the videos you upload.

www.easportsworld.com