How to post Video Tutorial

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JOEDESIGNS, Jan 13, 2011.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Ok, so I got a message from one of the league members because he wanted to know how to post videos so he could get his participation points. So I thought I'd post a quick tutorial of how to save your videos from the game and post them here.

Step 1, at the end of the game, you are given the option to view highlights. Go to create highlights and press A. At the top of the screen you will see which quarter highlights you are currently viewing. Most of the time it will default to the 4th. To scroll between quarters press LB or RB. Find the highlight video you want and select which camera angle you like most. Then click A again to create a highlight. The most videos you can save for a single game is 5.

Step 2, go to view highlights once you get back to the main League Dynasty screen. Find the game which you saved the highlights from, now this a 3-4 step process. Once you have found the highlights you want, choose upload to the EA server. You should get a message saying they are being uploaded. Here is where they are uploaded to CLICK ME.

Step 3, LOG IN with the email associated with your Gamertag, now go down and click by category. You will now see an option to find media by name. Now once you enter your GT, all your highlights should pop up.

Step 4, Save your videos by clicking download, it's right under the video once is starts playing. A box will pop up that ask do you accept their terms, click accept, then click save. The files will be AVI files. After you have saved your videos, log into your YOUTUBE.COM account click upload, select the video and upload it.

Step 5, return here to TF and start posting your game summary in the gray bar, click the filmstrip, copy and paste your video URL and you are DONE.

If you have any questions, let me know.

• Like Like x 1
  2. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I used to have an issue as well and found a similar tutorial also.. It looks confusing but once you do it once or twice, it's pretty easy.

3. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Thanks Joe, and good post.

4. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

When I get some time today I'm gonna try to add some screenshots to it. It can be kind of confusing for first timers.

5. Lobster Killah

Lobster Killah Custom Title!?

Mine aren't showing up on there... I should have a ton saved from one of my other leagues.. :(

6. Lobster Killah

Anyone know how to get the files to work in video editing programs? It won't import into anything :(

7. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

8. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

@Lobster Killah you probably have to convert it from a AVI file, I'm gonna post a link to a FREE avi converter.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lobster Killah

ughhh I'm having a ton of issues with windows movie maker. piece of shit program. I've been trying to make this thing work for hours. I give up haha