How to put video highlights in your summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigtubb_, Nov 20, 2010.

1. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Everytime you play a game you save your highlights. You can save them in the middle of a game or after. After a game, go to manage your highlights. You can pick up to 5 videos and 5 pictures to save. Once you save them they are automatically uploaded to DW. However, they are saved on your hard drive as well.

At the main screen, scroll up to My NCAA LEGACY, click EA Sports Highlights, then online dynasty. Hold down the L2 button to scroll between dynasties. Once you have chosen the game you want to upload, scroll through the videos you want to put on Youtube (you can save pics and put them on photobucket). You can upload 3 pics and 5 videos to easportsworld.com.

Once you upload them. Go to easportsworld.com or easports.com. Once you log on, click media lounge. Scroll down until you see the my media button to the left. When you click my media the videos should have loaded it might take a minute to load. when you click on a video, click the blue download link under the video. Once you do, click I accept and you should be able to save a flv file to your CPU. I would suggest you give it a name like Barkley pass. THen go to youtube and upload them on youtube.

When you go to a TF forum. Click the Media button at the top of the box when you are typing your message/summary. A window with a little box will pop up...place a url to the youtube video in the box and click embed. You should be able to see something like this: [me=youtube]VQbr7hfFJXE[/me]

However, it will say media instead of me

Btw, you dont wanna put up lame videos, lol You should put up stuff like this:

2. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

This will be a nice touch to our summaries thanks BT! I will show you guys some Aztec highlights next week.

3. alemic

alemic Walk On

If we can get everybody to start posting videos, maybe we can start having a play of the week section?

4. C_Breezy803

C_Breezy803 Walk On

I have a play of the week for the CPU, lol..