How to say i am sorry...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bringbackjimmy, May 15, 2011.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Feb 10, 2009
    Don't know what else to say after looking at the leagues face plant to a stall with the majority of its members not even playing the cpu games. The advances of been long oand overextended to make up for the fact with games not getting played even with longer deadlines. The majority of this league has left for other leagues so with the pace now i Think its time to just shut down the league for 11'.

The people that want to stay for 12 i will say i have some changes in mind to how this league is ran. I will let you guys know as soon as i do..If you are interested in returning for PM me..
  2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    good stuff sir...
  3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Feb 24, 2009
    Good call BBJ but sad to see it end this way. I feel responsible for alot of what happened to this league but I wanted to stay and try help out where I could. But it was most guys 2nd, 3rd or even 4th league. Seemed like most of the guys just wanted to play the games and that was it. Then that stopped. Probably still going to be sticking with the 2 OD's for 12 but if I pick up a 3rd (i know, I will be one of those guys you probably dont want), I'd love to see what you have in mind for next version.