How To Schedule A Game - Up To 2 Days After Advance

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Oct 8, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

How To Schedule A Game - Up To 2 Days After Advance

There seems to be some confusion about scheduling your games. It is YOUR responsibility to make a thread every week to schedule your game, not ours.

We prefer that you post your availability and then the agreed upon date and time to play once it's decided. This way, if someone doesn't show up or has no availability, we can have the right person play the CPU.

If you fail to do this, we will straight sim your game and the results might be different than you expected.

Please make sure you give more than one time and day you can play. I suggest that you say when you can play for at least 3 days and give time ranges when you can and can't play. This just saves time so if the other person can't play when you first requested then he doesn't have to wait for another response from you to see when you can play again.

For example:

NolaDome, I can play tonight(sunday) from 9pm until 6am. I work mon and tues night so I wouldn't be able to play again until wed and thurs night from 9pm to 6am. I work nights in case anyone is wondering.

Also some people might be in different time zones so it's good to list central time or whatever when scheduling the games.

ALSO - THIS IS A RULE: You have 2 days after advance to schedule your game. If it is not we will sim it.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Also, remember guys we have people from all over the country..Important to post time zones.

3. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Is the Week 1 deadline next Thursday? or this Thursday?

4. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

when is the advance date? my week 1 game is done and i'm ready for week 2, but it seems like hardly anyone has played there games.

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

we are filling the league and our advance is not today, but next week. Please just give us some patience for week 1 guys. Week 2 and on will be normal!

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Warning to owners: this part of our forums will be policed a lot more strictly, starting now, and moving into next season. Too many non-posted schedules and too many games being scheduled on AIM and not here. Failure to post in a thread with a proper timeframe or start a thread within 48 hours of advance constitutes a substitute or straight sim if both owners do not schedule.

I'd hate to see someone's playoff hopes hinge on whether or not the CPU can eek them out a win. Just try and not schedule properly and see if we are not serious about this.