How To Schedule Games

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Let's revisit.

1) Set up a thread in the scheduling forum, outlining when you (the creator of the original post) can play. Since most of us have knowledge of each others' schedules and habits, feel free to suggest an actual date and time as well.

2) The person with whom the game is scheduled then replies to the thread, suggesting a time, based on when both can play.

3) A time is agreed upon. If the other person never responds (even after a text from me) they go on auto within 24 hours. If no time is agreed upon, we head toward the "sim it" road after the typical waiting period.

Set a time, if you don't make it, you get auto'd unless the other person is willing to reschedule. It's really simple. But I can't do much if you don't follow the process.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Please note, from now on I will post threads for each user/user game that is on the docket, as well as text you. Post in the thread if you don't want to be auto'd.

3. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

hey when you get a chance can you give me directions on how to properly wipe my ass? I always send up with an itchy butthole ...

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

It's all about the second visit later on. You'll get the hang of it.