1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

How to update your School Records

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

How to update your School Records

This forum will house a team thread for every member in the dynasty with COMPLETE school record history including all time records, season records, bowl results, and coaching career.

I will be posting each thread with the current records for each school.

To update your Records:

Career Records - Post the Career Records that has been broken along with the Players name, years played at the school, and the record. Post this after the player has graduated. I will then update the records.

Season Records - At the end of each season post your player's name, record broken, and season year in your teams thread. I will then update the records.

Game Records - At the end of the game where a record is broken please post the Record, the player name, and what team you broke it agaisnt along with the season year. I will then update the records.

* To update NCAA Records: Please post the Record, Team, Coach, and Year that was broken and Opponent in the NCAA Record Thread. I will then update the records.

I will be putting all the effort in to get these threads up so I expect you guys to let me know when one of your records have been broken so we can keep this thing updated. It will be a great addition to our NCAA 11 league.