How Will They Pan Out?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Dec 31, 2010.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Here is the BCS Rankings Top 10

Currently in Week 12, we still have a whole lot of football left but I just wanted to get some discussion going on what you think will happen or what you'd like to see happen.
    1. [​IMG] 9-0
    2. [​IMG] 9-0
    3. [​IMG] 10-0
    4. [​IMG] 9-1
    5. [​IMG] 9-0
    6. [​IMG] 8-1
    7. [​IMG] 8-1
    8. [​IMG] 9-1
    9. [​IMG] 9-1
    10. [​IMG] 7-3

2. controllerabuser

[​IMG] Alabama travels to Starksville this week to face Mississippi State(5-3). They also have to host #19 LSU(6-2) and then play in the Iron Bowl against Auburn(3-5). Not to mention the SEC Championship game.
    [​IMG] The Trojans led by Coach tuco418 are on a path for a 2nd consecutive national championship but must cross a tough road still. They have two warm-up games against Washington and Arizona but then a Pac-10 game of the year with Oregon which could decide the Pac-10 title. UCLA and Coach Jam await the Trojans following that game the next week.
    [​IMG] The Mountaineers might not make it out alive. They face a couple huge conference tests starting with this week's game against Connecticut who is currently 6-1(3-0). They then welcome the #17 Pitt Panthers who are 5-1. To make matters harder, they end their season on a 3 game road trip.
    [​IMG] Texas gets to travel to Oklahoma State this week and play Texas Tech at home next week who have combined records of 7-8. They end their regular season in the Lone Star Showdown at #22 Texas A&M that should decide the Big 12 South. So Texas wins that game along with the previous two and they will have a Big 12 title game to get by.
    [​IMG] Clemson takes on #9 Florida State next week to decide the Atlantic division. They then travel to South Carolina which shouldn't be a cakewalk. They end their season at Central Michigan. Clemson wins the FSU game and they are in the ACC championship game.
    [​IMG] Who let these fucks in again? That's what the Bowlin' for Roses crew is asking again. At least they have some shots to drop their undefeated season. They travel to Hawaii this week to face off with their hated rival. Their season depends on the meeting with #18 Utah(5-1).
    [​IMG] Mike's chances of winning the Big Ten will happen in a few weeks when the Hawkeyes travel to the Shoe to battle my #8 Ohio State Buckeyes. He should get it done against Indiana, Minnesota and New Mexico. If he wins the game against the Bucks, he might have a chance at Tuco again, if some teams fall along the way.
    [​IMG] Sure the Buckeyes have had a great start but that all means nothing now. New season starts next week with a 3 game sudden death playoff against Purdue, Iowa and the much hated Wolverines.
    [​IMG] The Seminoles face off with North Carolina State this week then prepare to fight the #4 Clemson Tigers for the Atlantic. They also have the hungry Gators waiting down in Gainesville who'd love more than anything to ruin FSU's flight at a National Championship.
    [​IMG] While Carolina won't make too much of a play at the National title, they do have a good shot to get close to a major BCS bowl. With wins over Wake Forest, Duke and Rutgers they could be looking at a 9-3 season.

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    I'd love to see a USC vs Iowa rematch bit a USC vs tosu for the natty. I believe the first underrated to drop my be Clemson possibly this week vs a strong ass Florida state. Good shit CA

4. controllerabuser

I think West Virginia will go down very soon as well. That would be lovely if Boise State went down too. Nice to see some tough CPU teams doing things.

5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Hell yeah. Just the way it goes on Heisman. Don't sleep on them buckeyes tho. @CA

6. controllerabuser

I guess I'll find out if we are for real or not next week when we travel to Purdue.. Gonna be a tough test against an old foe..

7. controllerabuser

Looks like Alabama fell!

USC climbs to #1.

Clemson and Texas both won along with them bitches from the smurf turf.

8. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    I can't believe Bama lost. Good that Clemson keeps moving up

9. controllerabuser

The Noles got knocked out then with that Clemson win. Clemson has a shot at losing at South Carolina or in the ACC championship game. So many things can happen to make a User vs User National Championship game.

10. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

very nice write-up, CA! Gonna be an interesting stretch coming up for the BfR'ers!

11. controllerabuser

Thanks, you have to get by Stanford in order to get into the picture.

12. DC

DC Shake n Bake

And I dnt plan to go down!

13. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Lol. Don't worry. CA has to get by purdue and Iowa. And Michigan. Just to stay in the picture.

14. controllerabuser

I'm on a path to do what @Emmdotfrisk intended to do... Dick stomp you mofos!

SO WATCH THE FUCK OUT!
    [​IMG]

15. controllerabuser

[​IMG]

You must have just ate a big box of these because you don't have to worry about this guy:

[​IMG]

16. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Sadly, as experienced in too many other OD's, Boise is likely going to finish undefeated

great work Ca

17. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Boise are some mofo's. They won't lose with Moore throwing darts.

18. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

First one to mention they beat Michigan gets a DRob scramble fest!

19. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    @CA

[​IMG]

u smoking?

20. tuco418

Hopefully, the Ohio State-Iowa winner gets into the BCS. Of course, hoping for a return to the title game for the Trojans

21. tuco418

richrod is so fired, now the big push for Harbaugh

22. controllerabuser

Thank you sir.. We are going to need to look more into that next year so that the Boise State and other cupcake squads don't get such easy roads.

23. controllerabuser

Boise reloads too.. I wonder what their recruiting looks like. I know in SH, we are in year 4 and they did pretty good.

Some of Boise's recruits:

Hard Commits
    :5stars: DE Rod Mitchell
    :4stars: QB Ben Oliver
    :4stars: C LaVelle Mitchell
    :4stars: DE George Dowdell
    :4stars: FS Donnell Martinez (4.34 40 Speed)
    :3stars: OLB Leon Young

Soft Commits
    :4stars: HB Brandon Utley (4.50 40 Speed)

24. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Not complaining about that

25. controllerabuser

[​IMG]

Didn't they beat you!