1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Howdy Yall.

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by Hulk_hagen_55, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

Soo i know its been quite some time, and with life and all taking many many turns, I may be coming back into the simulation madden scene at some point in the nearer future. soo i say too yall who remember me, Hows it been? im certianly glad to see many familiar faces still around. and if you had any thoughts on the new generation of sim football leauges, systems, etc im curious. anyways, im no longer a stranger. Hi Yall

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Think this league is dead.

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

What's good Aaron! I hope you had a good football season. Looked like you did (Facebook).

Jim and I decided to go down the path of operating a league with CPU opponents. If you're interested in a 32 man league that has a good portion of the former crew, Nasir and Reis are managing a league hosted on a different forum. I, myself, am in a 32 man "no switch" league hosted by Operation Sports. Let me know if you're interested.

4. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Hey Aaron! Good to see you around and possibly getting back into Madden. I don't really have anything to add to what Doug said in that regard, but wanted to say howdy!