Hows Everyones Crootin Goin?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by 1ke, Aug 2, 2010.

1. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Hows Everyones Crootin Goin?

I was very curious to ask how some people's recruiting is going. I know I dont have to ask Max, or OICU. But generally hows it going, how did it go. I didnt have anything to work with. Ill meet my number, and they're all gonna be three star players. I signed one of each lineman position, my current line will make all of you cry, thats how bad they are. Filled a need at FB, and thats about it.

But i was lookin around, cuz right now im 77th. And the teams under me are....Wake at 95, Auburn at 109, and Clemson and a dazzling 118th. I was also curious tho, as to some of the big boys. FSU and UGA are 61 and 62 both only signing 5 players each along with UT too.

So....Hows it goin guys? Are all your boards just stacked with verbals right now?

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

At Florida State we are not very happy, but I know that things will get better..I'll find guys I like, and if we keep winning the recruits will come.

Plus there is the off season recruiting still, a lot of guys will meet their limits and there will be less competition for the ones you need.

I lost out on the only five star on my board to Virginia Tech. He was an athlete, but I still think I could've built a solid first class around that.

Also, not too worried because I don't have that many scholarships to use meaning next year should be a lot better of a class when I need one.

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

You dont have to ask because you'll get an answer anyway!

My board is pretty much filled. I still have another 5 star I want, but i cant seem to get past #3 on his list. I could not sign another guy and be happy with this class though.

And dont worry Murk... Im saving some spots for the offseason guys too;)

All the recruits know whats up for next year... UF all the way baby!

4. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Tennessee is not gonna have much. We have already signed (2) 4-stars and thats gonna be it. The rest will be a bunch of 3 stars.

5. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    I signed some solid guys that fill some needs. I have a few that I should be able to sign by the end of the regular season. I hope to put in some good work in the offseason recruiting to get some better talent than what remains currently.

6. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Despite Miami's efforts to look horrible in big games, recruits are piling in. The Canes have a good number of 4 star guys and a couple 3 star guys coming in. We've got a few more that look to be close, and still have a few slots for the offseason. Hopefully a couple of them can start right away, because I'm ready to kick a few chumps off this squad.

7. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Im getting some good guys, filled a need at FB and looking to get a Punter and a QB

Stole a 5* ATH from murk lol highlight of the year.

8. sreese

sreese Walk On

Not going so well! Looks like im about to sign another 4 star ot. Got 5 or 6 guys that im 1st or verbal so maybe not as bad as before but not a good year for recruiting for the tigers.

9. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

We have two guys that have signed on the dotted line with 1 soft commit so far. This has been quite an experience learning the ins and outs of recruiting this year. I have 23 open schollys to offer this year. I tried to spread the wealth each week looking to fill holes and that hurt me with several 4 star recruits that went elsewhere. I have lost 1 recruit to BYU and another to fucking TROY!!!! WTF Auburn does not lose recruits to TROY. We are 7-2 and staring down the barrel of games with UGA and gulp big brother Bama. 5 guys signed with teams not named Auburn the week after my ass kicking from LSU that was kinda cool to see the kids react that way. I have refocused my board to need guys and guys that have not received offers from teams yet. I am looking at maybe signing 13-16 guys and leaving the rest on the table for next year. I think we end up with a class that ranks in the 50's when all said and done.