How's life goin for everyone? lol

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jul 6, 2010.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

How's life goin for everyone? lol

Just checkin up on all my kiddies..

I know york ripped his achilles out of his foot ..what else?

I just got back from visiting family not too long ago in Florida, bout to buy a 96 chevy blazer (eh, decent), and moving up to school today if all goes well..

Is anyone getting the game early? I thought I was, but I'm too busy to really care right now plus I'm broke.

2. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Doin' good! Headed to Nashville tomorrow for my daughter's fastpitch State Tourney. If she wins we are off to Florida, if not we are going to mountains to camp and fish for a week. Either way, I'm good.

3. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Doin good, my summer has been mighty boring though.

4. sreese

sreese Walk On

in a week my life will be much better. ive been working alot of extra to make up for all the work i will miss next month,lol. Murk where you at in ill? If your close to me i would be willing to make a trip to get the game early? @lilmaggie where are you from i live like 2 hours from nashville? In Paducah, KY!

5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Dude my fucking surgery was cancelled today. So I am going to have to schedule it next week and am not going to take my vacation. Good news is I will be here to get the game when it drops Monday night bad news is I will be heavily medicated from Wed through Saturday so if we kick this thing off quickly I will be an easy mark(no jokes Jman). Its hot here in KY with no sign of rain. 96 Blazer how many miles? You gonna put a unicorn on the side of that bitch or what? Maybe put some deuce deuces on that bad boy? This is the longest week of the fucking year!!!!

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Bloomington, IL and Monmouth, IL

Turns out that it wasn't as good as I thought it was gonna be after I got it checked out by a mechanic. I'm gonna take the bus to Monmouth so I can start working up there and be with some of the players and coaches and run around on our beautiful field

7. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

How did you tear your Achilles? Sorry to hear that btw.

8. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Work and school. It is what it is.
    Just tremendously excited that we're a month and a half away from College Football season. It's about time. Baseball sucks, and the US isn't in the World Cup anymore, so I cease caring.

9. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Basketball. Not as young as I used to be. Funny thing was my knees have been hurting after working out and playing Bball so I talked to my Dr about it he had me doing a bunch of stretching before I work out. 1st time in my life that I stretched before playing and I fn do this. Operation just got moved for a 3rd time this morning. I will be going under the knife on friday morning. The Dr doesn't want it to heal anymore than it already has so they are moving the surgery up a couple of days. so i should be getting the game and ready to start with everyone else.

10. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

he had sex for the first time...

11. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

oh by the way your mom said hi!

12. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

lol...dude my mom...(as you know is fat)...Ot might look somethin like this...

[​IMG]

13. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Let's all get off 1ke's mom. Riptides just did.

Anyway, on topic, while this week takes ridiculously long for everyone waiting for NCAA to drop, it flies by for me. This is our fiscal year end, so us lame accounting folks are busy as can be. Glad it's the week before NCAA hits the shelves instead of the week of!

14. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

riptides=sloppy seconds

15. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Hey, sometimes sloppy seconds is better then none. Isn't that right Parrothead?

16. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I wouldn't know. The ladies love me.

17. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

^^^ See once again...all Im needed for is one word....Prostitution

18. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Working as a lifeguard for a summer camp. It is the easiest money I have ever made. Texas heat/sun is a bitch though. and I have no A/C in my car.

I won a bet on the Uruguay Ghana game. Made that game even more intense!

I sold my copy of '10. Thought I'd kind of "fast" until '11 drops lol.

Just patiently waiting now...

19. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Is anybody getting the game early?

20. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Heck no, can't find it anywhere. Bought it from a stor in Arizon last year and had it overnighted but I lost all that info...

As far as life, good. Two weeks of summer pride left (thank goodness, running two sessions a day SUCKS) and the ints clinic, senior led workouts, little kids camp, and two-a-days begin. Wife started 3rd year of med-school and we bought a new house and moved. Craziness.

I wouldn't make fun of ya now York, witnessed a kid blow out his achilles one time and I'd never wish that on anyone.

21. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I think I just landed a job here at the school thanks to my coach, I'm living in the living room of my team mates apartment so I'm not really paying rent, and we've got a 7 on 7 this Saturday.

I wanted to get it early but I don't have the $$ right now. Shoulda preordered that $40 one.

22. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Hey J do you remember the store in AZ? if you do PM me

23. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I've heard rumor that those preorders from Dell aren't going to arrive until late July. Could be wrong, though, as it's just a rumor.

24. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Need a new sig to follow the rules.

You are such an anarchist!!

25. sreese

sreese Walk On