How's Your Team Looking?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, May 5, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

How's Your Team Looking?

Hey, I'm bored and really would like to hear you guys' take on your teams for this upcoming year. Anybody in the rebuilding phase? Or are you gunnin' for the NC? Who should people in the Chaos nation be talking about? Who's starting a frosh at an important position? I don't know just some questions to ask. Can't do a season preview with out my station.

2. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I'm relatively excited about the Blue Raiders this season... Senior QB Andrew Banks should fill in just fine for Dasher...

DD Kyles was a 1st team pre season all American at RB and my defense is actually vastly improved. Starting some young blood in the secondary, but rated high enough that I'm not too concerned.

Schedule is a bit tough, week 2 with Texas A&M will take an A+ showing and effort from my boys.

Looking to capture the Sun Belt crown with JCA gone, but bcduggan's Hilltoppers will certainly be a major roadblock to get by.

All in all, hoping for a reinvite to a Bowl game with hopes of bringing a victory back to the 'Boro this season.

3. BG

BG On The Rize!

I'm taking on a new coaching position. Based on their last season, Florida State looks to be on the rebound of some terrible play calling. Had some good recruits to committ so it should be a competitive season for us?

4. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Being I am at THE OHIO STATE UNIVERISTY our goal each and every year is to make it to the BCS title game...notice I didnt say win it ..That being said I will be thrilled if I can get past the jauggernaut [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSuvOVH0aSQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

that is Texas. That wil be a tough task without Terell Pryor behind center anymore, But jurnior Kenny Guiton is looking to step it up and be a key leader. The explosive J. Berry looks to bounce back from a season ending injury last year and carry the load at tail back.

With tons of starters coming back the Buckeyes look to make a title run as they start the post pryor era

5. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

VT is taking the Natty title home this year folks. Watch out for RB Ryan Williams and WR Xavier Boyce!

6. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Michigan is hoping for a great season in 2012. We have a very talented offense with 4 WR rated 93 OVR or higher. Expect to see more of Denard Robinson this year, as it is the last hurrah for both he and Tate Forcier. I can't totally waste that 94 spd at QB and his throwing ratings are respectable now.

On the defensive side, our CBs should play very well this season as we boast 4 with a 90 OVR or higher with some great individual coverage ratings. New faces will play key roles for the front seven and at SS so that remains a mystery. Looking to use LOLB Mike Jones off the edge with his 92 spd, expect to see more 3-4 schemes from the '12 Wolverines.

7. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I meant to delete that post hahah..I started to do it and ran out of time..will finish itthis afternoon

8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

The 2012 Pittsburgh Panthers are in for a long season. Hopefully, with Coach Forever97 taking over at Florida State, the Panthers can win its 3rd consecutive conference championship and go to a 3rd straight BCS Bowl. THe Panthers will be strong at the Skill Positions, Safty, MLB and ROLB. However, a creme puff off. and def. line (with the exception at DT) and inexperience at CB and LOLB may prove to be too much....

RB D. Lewis (99 rating) is looking to have a stellar year at RB along with backup Ray Graham (93). And, QB. K. Gray (94) will look to a have very productive season spreading the ball around to two speedy recievers ( 91 and 89) and two pass catching TE's (both rated 90); hopefully the O-lineman won't fall like a house of cards.

The Defense will look to just survive this year. The Defense is led by Senior Linebackers San Mason (93) and ROLB Manny Williams (90) and Redshirt Sophmore Ivan Coleman (94) at DT. The defensive secondary is led by Sophmore FS Sean Clark (88) who has been a beast at the position.

Three freshman will start on the O-line (LT rated 81, LG rated 79 and RT 73)and one at LOLB (84).....ugh

9. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Even though the Buckeyes lost alot to graduation last year, they bring back lots of experience in the trenches. And as everyone know, ecspecially in the big ten, thats were you win championships. The Biggest question for the Bucks will be at QB. Were do it everything QB T. Pryor was lost to graduation. Coach Buckeye still isnt sure if hes going to go with RS junior K. Guiton or highly touted freshman recruit S. Mccollum. With 90 throwing power and 85 accuracy as a feshman, his only qusetion is expeirience. There are no questions in the backfield however. Junior HB J. Berry looks to have a break out year and 95 rated FB Zack Boren, should be plowing the way for him.
    At wideout ,son of hall of fame WR Cris Carter, Duron Carter, looks to finnally make a big impact along with speedster james jackson. The strength of this team should be the Oline were they bring back lots of depth and experience.
    The Defense should be outstanding as the front 7 looks very solid and the secondary is loaded with experience and depth at corner and safety.

The schedule however could prove to be difficult with michigan in ann arbor and a early visit from the Jauggernaut that is coach NDcolts and his texas longhorns [YOUTUBE]zgAPFKDL6Sg[/YOUTUBE]
    but if the bucks can get past that early challenge and get solid play at QB ..look out

10. BG

BG On The Rize!

Third consecutive Conference Championship? You didn't win the year before last!

11. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I went to the orange bowl then the fiesta last year..So i assumed i won two in a row. I might be wrong but I know I played in two BCS games...back to back.

On second thought, you won the Big East in 2010 and I won 2011. In 2010 I was ranked 8 and and you 10, when we played our bowl game that year. You kicked my arse so bad that year(during the season), I put that whooping in the back of my mind lol.....You'd choose to forget 49-17 too...lol

12. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Just the usual at Texas play hard and go home lol

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

ND, you mean play cupcakes and go home, right? LoL.

14. BG

BG On The Rize!

I know ND beat us, but it wasn't a cake walk, LOL!!!

15. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Sorry forever but you coached a CupCake, lol.

16. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Damn look at all the haters hating on Texas lol

17. BG

BG On The Rize!

Nothing but love here, ND. Although I've been on the "wrong" side of our previous contests, lol