HSKR's TMFL Mock Draft 2016 (S2)

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by hskr8128, Dec 6, 2015.

1. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    2016 MOCK
    It's that time once again fellas. At the end of the day, some of us will be celebrating our futures while others will drown their tears in a bottle (unless you're Cheez who does this every night). Who will be this year's big draft winners and losers? Who will make that last second trade that ends up giving away a top 5 pick the next year?! Let's get down to it
    nfl-draft-2013-1071542-flash.jpg

Browns.png
    1. Cleveland Browns-WR Adonis Harrison-Florida State

Oh man, so many things the Browns could do here, good thing they pick twice in the top 3. Harrison looks to be a can't miss type of prospect. He is a big, physical WR who has great hands and blazing speed, a combination not often found together. The Broncos are licking their chops so the Browns better jump on Adonis here.

Broncos.png
    2. Denver Broncos-CB Dequarius Harris-Wisconsin

The Broncos claim Talib is not a shutdown CB anymore so they have to capitalize on the #2 pick and find a shutdown CB opposite Harris. This guy, apparently straight out of a Key and Peele sketch, is big, has coverage skills and turned in a hell of a combine. They will go Adonis here if he is available or possibly QB.

Browns.png
    3. Cleveland Browns (From 49ers)-QB Kyle Scott-Miami
    How invested in Manziel is coach JFace907? Two top three picks is an opportunity he may never see again so the chance to grab a franchise QB looms large-as it always seems to in Cleveland.

Bucs.png
    4. Tampa Bay Bucs-LT Will Barnes-UCLA

There has been little word from Tampa leading up to this draft but we only see two direction they can go here-OL or WR.

Lions.png
    5. Detroit Lions-CB Darrick Rodriguez-Penn St.
    The Lions really need a HB but taking one at #5 would be a stretch. CB's are always in high demand and Rodriguez looks to be the best cover guy in the draft.

Jags.png
    6. Jacksonville Jaguars (Or whatever they're called now)-CB Viliani Carter-Ohio St.
    The Jaguars have loaded up for a quick reload with 3 first round picks. With the rate CB's are already going, they should make this a priority. Carter has two things you look for in a corner; size and speed. At 6'2 and running a 4.41 this guy could go #1 easily.

Bills.png
    7. Buffalo Bills-RT Dre Blake-Oklahoma
    The Bills also desperately need a CB but more importantly, they need to protect Hoag if he is the future. Their OL has many holes, especially on the inside and Blake should be able to slide in and start immediately.

Jets.png
    8. New York Jets WR LaCraig Baldwin-UCLA
    For anybody who remembers Rijo Drummond, Baldwin should look familiar. A receiver who isn't afraid to go up and get any ball, he will help replace Marshall and Decker who were part of a mass exodus of veterans from New York this offseason

Colts.png
    9. Indianapolis Colts-DE Jeffery Peters-Wisconsin

The Colts nailed the draft last year so they are looking to build on that success and become a contender in the AFC South. They could go a couple different ways here but they look very thing at DL and the best of them is still available here.

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Sorry guys, I guess I'm only doing a top 9 this year. I had up to about 16 finished but the site crashed on me and lost all my progress. I will try to add more if I get some time tomorrow.

Yes, I know...I should copy and paste

Attached Files:

3. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

That sucks man. Good work though, you're pretty spot on with your picks too! Always look forward to these write ups.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Damn now I have to figure out who to draft on my own