HTTR - All things related to Redskins HK Football

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by CTfromDC, Dec 2, 2013.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Skins cover.PNG

• Like Like x 3
  2. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

maxresdefault.jpg

KeyShawn prepares to sit down with new Redskins Owner CT ...
    Key | I'm gonna just ask off the top, straight to the point, the question on everyone's mind....What the hell is wrong with RG3!?

CT | I'm not entirely sure, but the coaches need to get it fixed..ASAP...

Key | So you are blaming the coaches?

CT | At the end of the day, Coaches coach, and players play. But heavy is the head of he who wears the crown...

Key | WTF does that mean?!...With all due respect, Sir...

CT | I'm just saying that Shanahan and crew have been paid millions to develop and devise a scheme that gives up the best chance to succeed. It hasn't worked. The offense is averaging 10 points a game so far. That's 29th in the NFL. Robert has had some poor games, this is true, but the problem lies with play calling imo. We aren't taking what the defense gives. Instead, he is forced to chuck it deep and is resulting in alot of turnovers. The routes by our receivers need to shorten up some definitely.

Key | So you are just gonna throw your Coaches under the bus?

CT | Not only throw them under it, I'm driving it! 1-3 is unacceptable...point blank. Changes will come in the off-season if I don't see improvement.

Key | I hear Jimmy Johnson may be available soon....

CT | Not gonna speculate on who the next coach will be, it may not even come to that. I just want Redskins Nation to know that I'm on it and will make changes if necessary, HC, OC, DC, ST....no one is safe.

Key | I get it, they are are leaders, and leaders get take the blame and pass the glory. Players have to own some of the respnisibilty too though, don't you think?

CT | I agree with that as well, that's why we are evaluating everyone. We have re-signed those who have shown committment to excellence, and decided to not waste the time negotiatng with the rest. Dan Schneider did a number on the roster, and I',m gonna attempt to clean it up.

Key | Will we see Kirk Cousins anytime soon?

CT | I've made it clear to the coaches, Robert is to be the starter unless he is injured. Kirk is a back-up for us, that's all. At the end of his contract, he is free to test free-agency, but until then, Robert is our starter, too much invested in him thus far.

Key | Well, seems like you are running things in Washington, ala, Jerry Jones in Dallas. Good luck against the Cowboys in two weeks.

CT | HTTR...

3. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Landover,MD - RG3 has had a tuff start to the 2013-2014 HK season. He has been featured on C'Mon Son, rightfully so, after posting a whopping 3td to 15int stat line thru 4 games. His shining moment game in week 1 against the Pigeons in which had a decent passer rating of 106.9 and completed 80% of his passes. Since then, he is an abysmal 0-3. He has yet to eclipse 200 yards passing this season, or even a multi touchdown game. He has been sacked 12 times in those three losses, as opposed to none in week 1's victory. The formula for success looks to simple....Stay on your feet, don't throw the ball away, and complete a high percentage!

Skins travel to Dallas to face the hated Cowboys after the bye week. Dallas syts at 3-1 and are under new management. The Cowboys have a slight lead over the rest of the NFC Least, but that could all change in a matter off a two or three weeks. The once proud, toughest division in the NFL has been reduced to bottom feeders.

Capture.PNG

4. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

[​IMG]

Mike Shanahan loses power struggle in Washington, Redskins' coach fired
    [​IMG]

Shanahan on the sidelines with his former QB for the last time

[​IMG]
    Landover, MD | Mike Shanahan is out as the Washington Redskins' coach and executive vice president. The team fired him after a meeting Monday morning, one minute after the Redskins finished a controversy-filled 6-10 season after winning the division in the previous year.

"Redskins fans deserve a better result," owner Carl Turner said in a statement issued by the team. "We thank Mike for his efforts on behalf of the Redskins. We will focus on what it takes to build a winning team, and my pledge to this organization and to this community is to continue to commit the resources and talent necessary to put this team back in the playoffs."​

[​IMG]

RG3 Helps Mike carry his ish hours later, deuces bruh!

5. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

6. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

7. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

I am very interested but I cant take on that salary, If I can clear up some space in the offseason then we can talk trade

8. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Free up what you need bruh, he has to go...the fucker has to GO!

9. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

10. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Move him to washington

• Like Like x 1
  11. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Asking for a top 10 pick and (2) 2nd's this draft (Anywhere in the 2nd)

or

A 1st this year (doesn't matter where you pick) and a 1st next (Doesn't matter where you pick) +

Come get the deal of the release, he is still in his prime fellas, my loss ur gain! Any lowballers can go to the webiste. link provided below

www.gfys.org (y):smug:

12. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

20 million in salary???? C'mon man.

13. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Cut ur deadweight at QB...he makes more than mine...what r u expecting, to trade 4 a franchise qb who will b paid 2-3 mill

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014