1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Hurricanes vs Sooners

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bravejaf, Apr 20, 2010.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Hurricanes vs Sooners

When are you available?

I'd like to play tonight or tomorrow. Tonight I am free to play any time after 8 PM EST. Wednesday I am free after 9 PM EST. I'd prefer not to play too late, but as long as we start by 11 PM EST I should be fine.

Thursday is a complete wash because I work all day and then I have some buddies coming over to watch the draft. Friday I once again work all day and don't plan on being on my XBox Friday night if I can avoid it.

2. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Lets shoot for tonight. I have a game scheduled for 8pm est tonight for another league and can play immediatley after that one is over. Will that work for you?

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

That works out perfect for me. I'll be on XBox Live at that time so just shoot me a message when you finish your game.