Hurry up offense

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by dso122783, Sep 6, 2013.

1. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

Does running the hurry up offense against the CPU in dynasty mode give you any type of advantage? Does the CPU defense get tired quicker? I am playing with WVU and just wanting to know if there is a real purpose to running it against the CPU. Thanks.

2. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Well, it does accumulate fatigue on your side, and there's. There's also currently a glitch, that I don't think has been corrected? Jello will have to chime in on it. Basically, the defense you play never change their play call. Has kept me from having any no-huddle team dynasty, because if I gain yards every play on a drive, and they called Cover-2 on the first play, it'll be Cover-2 the whole way down the field.

• Like Like x 1
  3. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

Well that answers my queation, thanks. I know when I'm playing D against a team that is running the hurry up I think it's a pain in the arse to defend. I think I'll work on converting wvu into a pro style offense.

4. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

I'm pretty sure the no huddle glitch was patched.

5. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

jello1717

Any confirmation? I want to say I tested it, and it was still the same blitz three plays in a row?

6. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

The CPU plays all kinds of different defenses when I run no huddle against them.

Someone in the E claims that they always run the same plays on offense too when they run no huddle and I refuted that today here:

• Like Like x 4