I am almost done with this crap game...

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by bringbackjimmy, Oct 14, 2009.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I am almost done with this crap game...

First let me say congrats to Flo for kicking my ass and that this post has nothing to do with his play or that he kicked my ass for that matter...

I am really getting sick of the QB hit Picks and its very nearly starting to become a gamekiller for me. It really pisses me off that they create this game that has all the signs of becoming a great game, but they add this animation and make it happen a billion times. I am going to call it the Wade Phillips of flaws. How many times a season do you see that kind of pick? not many so why does it happen so much in both madden(albeit less than NCaa) and Ncaa...If it's this bad in '11 i probably wont even get the game...

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, it's almost unbearable. The game is flawed, I think we all know that. The only reason I tolerate a lot of the bullshit on the disc is because of this league. I think I found something out when I was messing around in practice the other day. If you are pressing up on the left stick (as to lead a WR on a deep pass for example), it highly increases your chances of throwing it straight up. I started moving the stick to the sides and most of the throws fell innocently in the flats.

You would think this would be something they could patch. There has to be some sort of algorithm that controls the frequency at which this dumb animation happens.

3. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

I also dislike the animation, wish it could be varied more, such as a pass being 10% affected if a guy just slightly gets hit, and add with that a rating for QB's as to how they stand up to hits while throwing.

The bigger issue to me is how often guys get to the QB. It's to the point where I cannot PA pass against a user, its impossible. Against you BBJ, I knew your blitz was coming and was in the shotgun, tried to snap it and trow it as fast as possible and you still got to my QB. I guess in the end you need to remember it is a game, and however much I would like the perfect game, I'm not going to hold my breath. There are a lot of great things tho too, such as how they fixed speed; I mean I had a RB with 85 speed last season. I feel your pain man, I took a loss to Flo like that last season.

4. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Yeah and that loss got Bogey to NC game, so it is not so bad BBJ. (y)