I am done guys...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jun 19, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I am done guys...

i am absolutely to my wits end trying to figure this cheese talk out. i've heard so much stuff in the last 2 weeks that i am, i am just done. 12 years of online madden and now i am being told that running around a blocker and user picking with a cb is cheese. i've never heard that in my life.

we lost another owner today. another guy claiming the omfl is full of cheese. i say lets boot the guy who cheesed him twice, but that wasn't the answer either.

i am told we need more rules? what? more rules? really? fine. what rules do we need now? lets make a list, a book even.

I am done trying to figure this out. You guys can do that.

It seems no matter how hard i try theres always someone with their draws in a wad around here.

I am tired and I am done trying...(n)

My rants over... I am going to bed.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Thats a bunch of garbage.

Problem is guys cant handle losing.

Plain and Simple. Clear Cut.

3. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

4. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

sounds like that if they complain about user pics and running around blocks, Who quit?

5. natedawg212000

that's 2 of these new 'cheese' tactics that i've never heard of in my life. maybe it is cheese, i donno, hence the reason i am not trying to figure this out. frisk, dun, jeremy, mustang, sammy, whoever wants to try; you guys figure it out. my brain hurts, which isn't saying much.

6. Jeremy

talking to scikotic now

7. natedawg212000

good luck. if he seen it in the real nfl and it works here he thinks he should be able to do it. he's gonna play the 'rule' card on you. i am just plan frustrated and totally tired. maybe i should just give this to you guys and walk away from running it. every time i think things are going great, this kinda crud happens. i know it shouldn't bother me as much but it does. it drives me insane when people say there is cheese here...just insane!

8. Big D

Big D Walk On

Heh....I really have no room to talk here....

9. Jeremy

yea Nate..You stepping down aint happening..So we just find out what happen and take necessary steps. Not very cool of Bob stepping down after one game even if he was cheesed to death.

10. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

No need to quit here. Just a bump in the road. Everything will be ok.

11. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Its'a my fauly Jeremy. I told him if he was unhappy he should leave. No point in having an owner who doesn't want to be here when we have multiple guys on the wait list.

12. Big D

Big D Walk On

I agree fully with everything Frisk just said. Let me add that if I ever threaten to quit again, just boot me please and move on. Its not worth the headaches.

We'll be fine N*te, our waiting list is I tink 6 guysde

13. Big D

Big D Walk On

...6 guys deep is what I meant to end that last one on. Lol.

14. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Nate, i wouldn't sweat it man.. don't let it bug you, just deal with it systematically and be done with it. You can't make everyone happy, and you know who the cheesers are... they are the ones getting reported on all the time... and you know who the whiners are, they are the one's reporting everybody.

somewhere in the middle you will find the guys that are here for the right reasons... you just have to keep weeding them out. It takes awhile to find 32 REAL GOOD owners, but eventually you will. Let me know if you need my help.. i can step in and make a few comments to try and get the attention of people.