I am gonna retire.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Daplaymaker, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

I am gonna retire.

Gonna step down from here, not sure if the sliders are little to hard or just the fact I am so behind in recruiting but I am just getting my butt whooped by the cpu never like this before. It was a pressure playing with you guys, you guys are a good group of gamers and it was fun..

2. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

It's a bit of both to be honest, no shame in it though. The sliders of the CPU defense are a bit too high imo, i'd try and stick it out but if you want to retire thats up to you. It was good to have you here.

3. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Man it would be a shame to see you go. I hope you stick it out with us but if not it was a pleasure having you around

4. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

do what you do man. i personally dont like the sliders either but i just play anyways. not just defense sliders either. cpu breaks way too many tackles and robo qb etc.

5. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

It's your call man, I completely understand if the sliders are too much, that's why I dropped out of Saturday Heroes a few months ago. It was a pleasure havin ya

6. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

Thanks guy though. Keep me in mind though if u have a spot for 11. I'll keep tabs here and there and stuff.. If anyone ever wants to play a game sometime let me know.

7. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Playmaker stick it out holmes. I know it is tough man and I personally am not a fan of the new sliders, but it will get better. Hopefuly this will make us all better players in the end. There are too many games to play against some great human opponents to just let it go.

On that note...is there any chances of changing the sliders any? Just asking.

8. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

yeah we can alter them a lil bit since there's problems apparently. I'll have a replacement asap

9. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

whats wrong with the sliders? I am still seeing blow-outs

10. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I think the the CPU RB ability or break tackle is too high. Also I think possibly user RB ability or run block could use a boost.