I am having PSN issue.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Oct 8, 2009
    I am having PSN issue.

I logged on PSN at about 8pm cst abd completed my recruiting. I started my game vs Hawaii. Sometime in the 2nd quarter I recieved notification I had been logged out of Playstation Network. I immediately reconnected.

In the 4th quarter same thing happened. Only difference was I could not and still can not reconnect. I was up 37-34 with the ball with 2 seconds remaining in the game at Hawaii's 5 yd line. I tried for almost an hour to regain PSN connection but no luck.

My game results did not post. I know we have a zero tolerance policy on CPU restarts but it is what it is. So whatever action is taken, I am fine with it.

I will not be able to try to play again till tomorrow evening. So a straight SIM is cool with me if thats what Archie decides. I do not want to hold league up, so if we are waitign on my game I am 100% OK with a straight SIM.
  2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Feb 19, 2009
    I went ahead and simmed the week out. If the problem continues, try posting something in the Locker Room forum. Seems like someone out there has a fix for just about everything.
  3. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Jul 17, 2010
    whats the word this week Jeremy?