I am looking for some guys to be in my DreamJob:Coaching Carousel Dynasty For 2012

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Richard Smiley, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

((XBOX360)) DreamJob:Coaching Carousel Dynasty For ncaa 2012

SETTINGS
    Gameplay: All-American
    Recruiting: All-American
    Quarter Length: 6 Minutes Maybe going down to 5min qtrs.
    Injuries: On
    Fatigue: On
    SPEED THRESHOLD: 0
    GAME SPEED: Normal
    Rosters: none so far USER Games: Almost everyone gets 2-3 per year (not counting bowl and c. championship games)

Week Advances: I will follow an advance policy of 36 hours.which is about EveryOtherDay. 48hrs Max for user games If there are a few games remaining and there has been effort (ie - communication on the board or XBL..and with the commish)

Offseason advancing - We will try and schedule a night to do the offseason. If that can't be done, we will work out a hard and fast schedule that will not be altered.

SLIDERS-all normal settings

GENERAL RULES

G.2.0 Controlling Players: You cannot pick plays and let the computer run them. Nor can you utilize the "Ask Corso" feature. You must control your QB throws and ballcarrier movement at all times.

G.4.0 Sportsmanship:: We are all grown adults here. Quitting games is frowned upon, no matter how badly you are getting beat or disagree with what has transpired. Remember that you are just playing a game and if you are going to be taking it too serious, you need to reevaluate your priorities.

G.4.A Absolutely under no circumstances are you to quit or otherwise purposefully disconnect from a User vs User game (League game, ranked game, tournament game, etc). This is the epitome of poor sportsmanship and is punishable by removing you from said league/tournament or from this site altogether. This is a serious offense and against this community's mature mentality towards online sim-style gaming.

G.4.B If in the unlikely event you have a problem with someone's gameplay, DO NOT QUIT. Finish the game, """save some highlight videos"""" and present it to your commissioner. The commissioner and you can present it to the management team if a problem still exists or a resolution can't be agreed upon. Sometimes, the best thing to do is to give yourself some time to digest what just happened. Sometimes games can be frustrating, but that does not mean that what your opponent is doing is necessarily cheese. You should always give your opponent the benefit of the doubt.

G.4.C If you are here because you like to win, just leave now. Submitting to unsportsmanlike activities will not be tolerated. Finish the game, tell your opponent good game and walk away. Being a sore loser or gloating about a win is not appropriate behavior here.

G.5.0 Mixing up the Playcalling: Varying your playcalling on both offense and defense is a requirement of sim play. On offense, be sure to show your opponent different formations and different plays out of each. Of course, exceptions on offense come from your playbook. If you are using Florida or Georgia Tech's playbooks,

On defense, be sure to mix up coverages, bltizes,

OFFENSE

O.1.0 - Going on 4th Down: We encourage straight play in this league, however, we do not want to limit players to the point where they cannot play aggressively. With that in mind, there will be a simple rule on 4th downs:

• Whenever you are past the 45 yard line with 3 yards or less to go, you are permitted to for it on 4th down.
    • If you are behind by two touchdowns or more in the second half, you can go for it whenever you like.
    • If you are the losing team in the 4th quarter, you can go for it whenever you like.
    • If you are inside the forty yard line and you have extreme doubts that your FG kicker can make the field goal, you may go for it on 4th down. Known as being in no-mans land. (Ex.)
    O.2.0 - Motioning: Motioning by backs and receivers is allowed.

O.3.0 – Hurry Up Offense: All teams are allowed to run the "hurry up" offense please allow your opponent to set their defense before snapping the ball.

O.4.0 - Playclock: We're all here to play football. Keep in mind we play 5 minute quarters here; not 15 like the NCAA. So please choose your plays as quickly as possible on offense.

O.5.0 - Play Action: Keep in mind it is unrealistic to call a PA Pass when it is 3rd down and more than 10.

O.6.0- QB Scrambling: Unrealistic QB scrambling/sprinting is frowned upon on pass plays, including screens. Constantly dancing from sideline to sideline, running straight backwards or well behind the line of scrimmage without being under pressure is not realistic. This does not include option plays, designed QB runs or broken/pressured play situations.

O.7.0- QB Dropback: Purposefully dropping too far back in the pocket during regular passing plays is not allowed. Defensive AI doesn't take into account how far back in the pocket the QB is, allowing for wide open out routes and passes into the flats. This includes hitting a WR on said routes on screen plays.

O.8.0 -Running Up the Score: Good sportsmanship is a major part of MY Dynasty, so running up the score on user opponents will not be tolerated. This includes both User and CPU games. Please use good judgment when leading by a large margin. There isn't a reason to see multiple 70-80 point scoring games. the score cap is 70 points.

O.12.0 - Two QB Offenses: If you have one passing QB and one running QB, you should limit the rotation of them. Yes, it has happened "some" in real life, but it doesn't translate well to the game. Mainly due to the fact that the defense can't see who is jogging in and out of the huddle. For this reason, """QB rotation will only be allowed in groups of ten or 20 plays"" or at the beginning of possession. A Two QB System will only be allowed when a program is moving from one type of offense to another (meaning that the current starter is incapable of running certain portions of the playbook). This transition period can only exist for a maximum of one year.

DEFENSE

D.1.0– Moving Players: On defense, shifting linebackers and the defensive line is permitted. However, if you move a individual defensive player manually before the snap you must control that player at the snap of the ball. This includes moving a player to cover an assignment.
    Constantly spreading or pinching your DL or LBs and 'showing blitz' falls under the rules for mixing up your playcalling. If for some reason one of your players doesn't line up correctly, you can move him to where he needs to be and make an additional switch and move. This is easy to spot from the offenses point of view and rarely happens (maybe once in every couple games).

D.2.0 – Blitzing: While blitzing is certainly a part of the game, please be realistic when doing so, and do not use it excessively.

D.3.0 - Defensive Playcalling: Please call realistic defensive plays for the proper situation. Use a 4 or 5 DL set to stop the run and a 3 or 4 DL set to play the pass. 4-2-5/3-3-5 defenses: These defenses are allowed for use as a base defensive set. 1-5-5 defense: This personnel grouping may be used as a nickel/dime set in the appropriate circumstances.​

D.5.0 - Playing the Position: Safeties do not normally play close to the line of scrimmage. Defensive linemen do not play in the secondary. Regardless of what player you are controlling, make sure you are playing that position. Controlling a safety and crashing him straight towards the line of scrimmage is not sim. A safety's first step is NEVER towards the line of scrimmage. Note that nickel DBs and SS (rovers) in a 4-2-5 can also be easily abused. Use sim judgment in the way you control players on defense.

SPECIAL TEAMS

ST.2.0– Onside Kicks: Onside kicks are permitted at any time by the losing team in the 4th quarter only.

WEEKLY GAMEPLAY

WG.3.0- Quitting a Game: - Please do not start a game if there's a chance you will not be able to finish it. In the case of an emergency situation where you are forced to leave the game, an agreement should be made between both players as to whether the game will be replayed from the start or simulated in the opposing teams favor.

WG.5.0 - Restarts: There will be NO restarts for user vs. cpu games.But In the unlikely event that you experience some problems or an emergency during your game, notify me the commissioner immediately. If restarts become a trend you will be dismissed from the dynasty.

Recruiting Offering Scholarships: you can give out all 35 of your yearly Scholarships

Dynasty Description
    This is an Coaching Carousel Dynasty.

Everyone in the Dynasty starts off as a one star team and work their way up too the next job offer if you have a bad season with your "1 star team or 2star team" then you will have to stay 1 more year, then leave.

reason being is because no coach in the ncaa gets a job offer after going 2-10 or 4-8 or 5-7 or even 6-6.

an 7-5 to 12-0 season by your 1star team or 2star team will get you a new job offer at seasons end.

Year 2:You will be the coach of any 2star team job that you was offered

Year 3:You will be the coach of any 3star team job that you was offered.

Year 4:You will be the coach of any 4star team job that you was offered

Year4 Offseason:You can make the big Jump to a 6star team job offer or 5star team job offer if you wanted too.

Or you can also Be the Coach at your Dream school you want after year 4.

Ncaa 2012 Team Ratings:some teams have been left out untill i find the ratings.

Team OVR/OFF/DEF

Air Force 83 84 81
    Akron 60 60 61
    Alabama 99 94 99
    Arizona 89 90 85
    Arizona State 89 88 90
    Arkansas 94 97 88
    Bowling Green 70 73 69
    Buffalo 63 61 64
    Cal 86 85 84
    Central Michigan 72 75 70
    Cincinnati 88 90 82
    Clemson 92 91 93
    Colorado 83 85 79
    Colorado State 78 78 76
    Connecticut 81 84
    Duke 83 88 78
    ECU 84 88 81
    Eastern Michigan 63 66 60
    FIU 70 75 67
    Florida 91 90 90
    Florida Atlantic 69 69 67
    Florida State 94 94 91
    Fresno State 84 85 82
    Georgia 91 93 87
    Georgia Tech 84 84 84
    Hawaii 78 C+ C+
    Houston B B+ C+
    Idaho C C+ C+
    Illinois B B+ B-
    Indiana B- B+ C+
    Iowa B+ B+ B
    Iowa State B- C+ B-
    Kansas B- B- C+
    Kansas State B+ B B
    Kent State C C C-
    Kentucky B B B
    Louisiana Tech C+ C+ C+
    Louisville B B- B
    LSU A B+ A-
    Marshall C+ C C+
    Missouri B+ B+ B-
    Maryland 81 82 80
    Memphis 64 66 64
    Miami 92 95 90
    Navy C+ C+ C+
    Ohio C+ C C+
    Ohio State A A+ B+
    Oklahoma A+ A+ A
    Oklahoma State A- A B
    Penn State A A- A-
    Rice D+ C- D
    Southern Miss 84 87 79
    Stanford 95 97 91
    TCU 92 94 88
    Temple 75 78 73
    Tennessee 89 87
    Texas 94 94 92
    Texas A&M 89 94 84
    Texas Tech 88 94 81
    Toledo 72 81 68

I have 4 or 5 guys that will have spots in my 2012 dynasty so i am looking for 7 to 8 more guys.

If you feel this maybe a type of dynasty for you reply or PM. me or Hit me up on XBL GT:ColdDarkendSoul.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    6 minute quarters, huh?

• Like Like x 1
  3. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

i wouldnt mind joining this...but idk about that each year jumping ship with those rules...wouldnt it be kinda hard to do that since the game chooses where you can go by offers and whos offering?

4. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

yes i was going to do 5mins but 6mins qtrs is something new.

5. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

Hmm i did not know that.

6. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

i did edit the rules that i had forgot to take out.

7. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

This was brought up in one of those "constructive criticisms/ideas" threads a while back by several people, but any chance we get a subforum(s) for people looking for leagues/leagues looking for players that's separate from the apps part?

Just curious because it appears that apps are picking up quite a bit of steam here.

8. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Interesting... the quarters are a bit short and the forced moving each year doesnt seem that realistic, nor does it encourage proper recruiting

9. WVUWILD12

WVUWILD12 Walk On

I want in this man. As for the comment about the game choosing where you can go by offers and who is offering, that feature can be turned off. However, with the addition of Coaching Carousel for the Online Dynasty, you could set it to where everyone has to start as coaches of 1 star teams, and we could move up depending on the offers the game provides us. It does seem more realistic that way, and I think it would be funner that way, its your league but just a thought I had to increase the entertainment a little bit. Either way I still want to be a part of this, my gamertag is WVUWILD.

10. kinqskid

kinqskid Walk On

I would like to join this dynasty, but it won't let me post to it

11. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Are you getting an error?

12. kinqskid

kinqskid Walk On

Yes insufficent funds to access page.. Something to that nature

13. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Insufficent permission?

14. kinqskid

kinqskid Walk On

Yep that's it

15. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Try it now and let me know if it works or not.

16. kinqskid

kinqskid Walk On

It works now.. Thanks so much!!

17. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    You are welcome.

18. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

im sorry man when i was making up the dynasty i was not looking at me forcein teams on guys/jobs offers any helpful tips you can offer will help me. And the quarters 5mins or 6mins is because i know mostly all of the guys that are joining i will have now 7-8 guys that are my ncaa football friends since ncaa 2009 and i know how long they like too have the qtrs on 7mins will be the highest i would go.

19. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

Any tips you can offer me will be good.

20. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

Anyone that can offer me great help and tips on making my Coaching Carousel Online Dynasty better i would love because thats all that matters.

21. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

No it was insufficient funds, please send paypal payment to me

• Like Like x 1
  22. kinqskid

kinqskid Walk On

The paypal payment was sent on last week..and I never had a problem posting before

23. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    He was being a smart ass.

24. kinqskid

kinqskid Walk On

Oh...LOL

25. WVUWILD12

WVUWILD12 Walk On

In the online dynasty, when you are creating it. You can set it so that everyone has to start off as a coach at a 1 star school. After that in each off season, depending on how you did you will get job offers from the game. But say you had a bad season, you may have to stay at your same school again for the next year. I think we should do it this way. That way, we could take whatever coaching offers we get, it would make it a lot more fun and a lot easier on you man. Also, if you wanted an even bigger challenge you could set it to where we all had to start of as Offensive or Defensive Coordinators at a 1 star school and work our way up to becoming head coaches, or we could just start off as head coaches of the 1 star schools. It's up to you man, but I think we should definitely do it this way.