I am VERY concerned about - ALL BOARD MEMBERS READ

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Sep 30, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I am VERY concerned about - ALL BOARD MEMBERS READ

Ok, so I received a message from Pepper the other day, basically calling me out for what I had posted in this board room. I messaged Jeremy to help me find out who told Pepper. Pepper then told me that Dunlap had told him, dunlap tells me that someone else told Pepper and Pepper approached Dunlap, in which Dunlap tells him that he was the only one to vote to allow Pepper back. Confusing, I know. This also took place on the forums (and possibly other places) with Matt and Dunlap when Frisk posted that basically Dunlap was the only reason that Matt wasn't being allowed in.

So, with all that said lets just all take a smack on the hand and move on.

This board should have full disclosure to state our true feelings, and that should NEVER, EVER, be shared outside of this forum. If confidence is broken then board members can't truly share their thoughts in fear that it will get back to owners, which will cause backlash via pms/aim/psn.

Don't share info. If a owner as a question about something that takes place in here, and you can't answer without sharing info, then you can't answer. Keep your mouth shut about this board room. This is a safe place for all guys.

Let's clean it up fellas and get on the same page.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

This is something that I as a guest take very seriously. We ALL should take it seriously. This is our private "bitch" area. Where we can vent about issues, each other, whatever...what happens behind these doors stays here. Period.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Agreed.

4. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

I agree this is our "Fortress of Solitude" and we all saw what happened when Lex Luthor found it, they made that shitty new superman movie. JK but seriously I never breathe a word about the happenings in here.

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

No problem here, I dont discuss what goes on in here with anyone, just wont happen period.

Unless its an issues I am taking to the person. Then its me and not anyone else with the issue.

6. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

I agree to that. I don't have conversations with anyone except for in the OMFL Blast Group. They must know I don't have much power on the board, lol.