1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I apologize for the inactivity.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I apologize for the inactivity.

I have moved and we are getting settled in so I should be up to full activity soon.

It looks like my new laptop to ps3 internet is going to work..I played a quick scrimmage a while ago with minimal lag on my end. My opponent didnt complain so I am assuming it was ok on his end also.

So initial reports look good. I have an antenna ordered for my aircard that will boost the signal even more.(y)

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

There is no need to apologize. Sometimes that real life stuff can really get in the way of our Madden! lol

3. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Hmmm... funny how u still managed to destroy me and the raiders en route to the bowl without ever playing!!

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

lol...i far from destroyed you. I played you on my DSL connection. I just plaed joseph on my new connection. I did notice a little lag but very minimal and joseph didnt complain about it at all.