I apologize to everyone if I advanced to quickly last week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by theSANDMAN215, Mar 24, 2009.

1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

I apologize to everyone if I advanced to quickly last week

I had not heard from Lars, whatupguy, or theflyest (cr1me), so to keep everyone interested in the league and keep it moving, I took it upon myself to advance.

Those were the only 3 that did not play the week before, or last week, so I just decided to advance.

Again, I apologize. I just want to keep everyone active and involved in it so everyone's interest level will stay in the league.

Life outside of the game should come first, and the game should not even be thought of during family events, or anything in your life. I appreciate the messages people are posting that they will be away. However, I know emergencies come up, and there is nothing you can do.

Apparently Lars had a family emergency, and I apologized to him for advancing. I just thought, at the time, without knowing he had a family emergency, it was the best idea. I hold nothing against him for not posting or anything because like I said, emergencies happen and this is just a game, so I wouldn't even think twice about the game.