I broke the scoring limit

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jun 29, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I broke the scoring limit

Scoring Summary

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6 Column 7
    1 2 3 4 OT FINAL
    CU 28 21 7 16 0 72
    KU 7 3 14 7 0 31

* I understand I broke the scoring limit, and I am deeply sorry for that. Basically what put me over was a 96 yard INT return by one of my 4th string corner. I couldn't just run out of bounds, no fourth string player would ever give up that oppurtunity. With that being said, I will take full responsibility for my actions seeing as I could've prevented that TD. On the other hand, my stats will show the truth the score. I had 2 kick returns for TDs, 1 INT return for TD, 3 total INTs. I think this game easily could've been closer, and you can always get that "feel" when a game is like that so I did try to continue to shut them down on defense, but I did make a lot of substitutions for offense early on.

As far as subs go: 2nd quarter - backup halfback (originally 4th string Freshman) he ran for 100+, backup wideouts, I was using my backup QB to start with. 1st team defense still in. half way through 3rd quarter - 2nd team offense and 2nd team defense. Not to mention, they had a ton of 3 and outs in the first half.

I wasn't trying to go over, I did realize the score the entire game, I took appropriate action to respect the rules. Sorry.

Also, Kansas is 86 overall and I am 81 overall - just more info.​

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Hopefully this won't be such an issue in '10.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

no joke..