1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I broke the scoring limit

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jun 29, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I broke the scoring limit

Scoring Summary

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6 Column 7
    1 2 3 4 OT FINAL
    CU 28 21 7 16 0 72
    KU 7 3 14 7 0 31

* I understand I broke the scoring limit, and I am deeply sorry for that. Basically what put me over was a 96 yard INT return by one of my 4th string corner. I couldn't just run out of bounds, no fourth string player would ever give up that oppurtunity. With that being said, I will take full responsibility for my actions seeing as I could've prevented that TD. On the other hand, my stats will show the truth the score. I had 2 kick returns for TDs, 1 INT return for TD, 3 total INTs. I think this game easily could've been closer, and you can always get that "feel" when a game is like that so I did try to continue to shut them down on defense, but I did make a lot of substitutions for offense early on.

As far as subs go: 2nd quarter - backup halfback (originally 4th string Freshman) he ran for 100+, backup wideouts, I was using my backup QB to start with. 1st team defense still in. half way through 3rd quarter - 2nd team offense and 2nd team defense. Not to mention, they had a ton of 3 and outs in the first half.

I wasn't trying to go over, I did realize the score the entire game, I took appropriate action to respect the rules. Sorry.

Also, Kansas is 86 overall and I am 81 overall - just more info.​

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Hopefully this won't be such an issue in '10.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

no joke..