1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I can't upload the dynasty file

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Sep 11, 2009.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I can't upload the dynasty file

I sent Lil Maggie a message on xbl too. I got booted from trying to upload the dyansty file and I'm getting a message saying that one file or more isn't there for download? Anyway, I retired from the dynasty, so re invite me, I'm sure that will solve it. Thanks.

2. geauxtigers810

geauxtigers810 Walk On

I just had the same problem in another dynasty. I retired too and asked for a reinvite, but i'm starting to think it is an ea server problem.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    why is retiring the first instinct? It's a server issue.

Inviting, retiring and reinviting everyone is such a pain in the ass for the commish. If you ever have a problem, try deleting the file from your console (usually the source of the problem) and downloading the dynasty when you enter it again.

4. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

This has worked for me in the past as well....

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I've been trying all night and have been unable to download the dynasty file. Because of that I haven't been able to do my recruiting for this week yet.

6. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Now its happening to me too....Maggie can you try to delete then invite me or something?

7. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I got in. At one point I had to "retry" about 10 times, but I finally got in and was able to recruit.

8. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Same here, I am back to normal ...